October 15, 2013
Need Help with your Account?
Make Sure to Use the Help Pages!
Player Support is the first line of defense whenever you have ANY issue, be it payment, account, technical, or game-related, and we personally read EVERY email sent to us. We’re a small team, but we are MIGHTY in our power to help solve your problems and make sure you enjoy our games as much as possible!
The Player Support team is made up of:
- Nythera, head of Player Support
- and Lady Tomo
- (Stratos helps too, when he has time)
Where Else to Get Help?
You should only email the Help Pages! For us to help you in the best and fastest way possible, we NEED you to use them, not Twitter, Facebook, or the forum!
If you post on Twitter, Facebook, or the forum, that just means our team members need to redirect you to the Help Pages anyways! (It's also very easy for our team members to miss your important posts on social networking sites, because sometimes they need to sleep.)
Using the Help Pages right from the start means we can start helping you confidentially and directly as soon as we read your email. (Remember, because real people read each email we get, it may take between 1-3 business days to respond!)
Where ARE the Help Pages?
You can find them linked on each of our game websites!
Account Safety Tips
There’s nothing I enjoy less than a stolen account. I’m sure you feel the same way - who wouldn’t?! So here are some tips to help keep your account safe and out of the hands of thieves.
- Never share your account with anyone! Not even a friend. Every person who knows your password makes your account less secure.
- Use a secure password! Use oth letters AND numbers, use both upper and lower case, and make sure your password is at least 8 characters long.
- Confirm your email with us! This makes sure your email can’t be changed without your permission.
- Never enter your account name and/or password into any site or email that isn’t owned by Artix Entertainment!
We Don't Want to Ban or Mute You!
We have rules in place to help keep ALL our players safe and having fun in AQWorlds! Make sure you follow the rules so you don't have your account muted, banned, or disabled! Not sure if something's ok to do? Review the rules!