November 18, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Treasure Chest item description updated.
- Ghostly Chibifar0 Bank now opens when pet is clicked on. The hitbox was misaligned.
- Corporate Cottage will now show owner name properly.
- Artist Alley blank room bug resolved.
- CyberCaster Armor female coat has been stitched together.
- Paragon Tophat now has fully CC hair.
- Lord of Order 'Wrap' capes have been de-lagged as much as possible.
- Hollowborn Shadow Shaper's Shadow Minion was given a boost so it can see over your name.
- Abyssal Flame Pistol now has art on both versions.
Please remember folks, not every art report sent in is actually a bug. Bug, Opinion or Engine Limitation
Space Daimyo has been retagged as Seasonal. When the most beloved Palapuppy went to his new new playground, it was decided that all existing versions of him with his armour on would become Seasonal Rare. Each year, you can obtain a new Daimyo pet on his birthday and put one of the armours on him!
Speaking of retagging things, some of you sharp eyed folks may notice some rarities changing on items in the recent past and near future. This is not a bug! This is a directly relating to a *hinthintwink* involving the Wheel of Doom.
Which leads us to the last bit.
Zohrah tells me a lot of folks trying to redeem IoDA tokens were having a hard time getting to the Lorepedia Page with the instructions on it. Some time was spent attempting to bribe Swaggy and he has graciously agreed to tell players how to get to this page himself instead of that link on the tokens!