How To Claim Your Prize!
If you have found your way here, you may just be in possession of one of the most sought after items in the game, an Ultimate, Epic, Platinum or Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness!
This page will share with you how to claim your prize, and give you some tips to follow when doing so.
Before you submit your request, please remember that there is no time limit on these wonderful prizes. You do not need to rush to a decision. Take your time! Scour the AQW Wiki. Talk to your friends. Talk to your enemies. Talk to your pet! Make sure when you submit your ticket to claim your prize that you are asking for the most perfect prize for you!
Once you have decided on your perfect prize, please head on over to the AQW Wiki and get the URL link to the page for your item to send to us. This eliminates any possibility of confusion on which item you pick.
Please remember that the prizes are awarded by human beings. Additionally, many players do change their minds after sending their prize requests, so we have had to put a minimum wait time of one day before we place the prizes.
If by some chance you should change your mind before the prize is awarded, please don’t send a new ticket. You can add on to your ticket, telling us you changed your mind and would rather have Item B, instead of Item A.
You can view your tickets in your ZenDesk profile. If you are unsure where to find this profile, please go to https://support.artix.com/ and click SIGN IN at the top. You can also find more help on the ZenDesk FAQ as well.
Please make sure you:
- Write from the email address on the account! If you do not have access to the current email address on the account, you will need to update it first. You can get help updating your email address by going here: https://support.artix.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000804172-How-do-I-change-my-email-address-
- Place your exact AQW account name on the line which asks for it.
- Have a bit of patience. These prizes are awarded by hand, by actual humans who are doing their very best to keep things moving quickly.
- State which token you are redeeming.
- Give the proper AQW Wiki link for the item you want. It is up to you to know if everything on the item is working as intended, and is exactly what you want.
Once the prize is awarded, you cannot change your mind and request a different item.
There are some limitations to what you can pick, but they are very few and very reasonable.
You cannot ask for:
- Another prize token. So if you get the EIoDA, you can’t then ask for a UIoDA as well.
- An item that was made as a personal item for either staff or contest winners.
- An item to be custom crafted.
- An item that is a bonus item from a HeroMart purchase. This does include items from the ingame HeroMart which cost more than 2 HeroPoints.
- Items which come from Book of Lore Achievement Badges, or items which come from quests which require an item from these badges. These are the ones which show up in your Others tab.
- A staff job.
Please be aware that not all items may be available at any given time. While we do have a very wide pool of prizes to draw from, there is no guarantee that a certain item will be available all the time. If you choose an item which is not currently available, you will be able to ask for a different item, or you may save your token to see if it is available at a later date. We're sorry, but we cannot predict when an item will be available.
The Ultimate and Epic Item of Donated Awesomeness tokens do not stack and are not removed. You can only ever have 1 each of these items and they are left in your inventory as mementos of your awesome luck in obtaining them.
The Platinum one does stack. You may redeem up to 5 of these PIoDA tokens, and you can have 1 item for each token. These tokens are not removed from your inventory either.
The Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness does not stack, but they are removed from your inventory with each prize redeemed so that you may get more.
You do have to redeem the tokens before we can place the prizes though. ***
There is also a very helpful Wheel of Doom FAQ you can also refer back to for other information.
And finally! Now it’s time to actually request your prize!
Please use THIS FORM to submit your request. For the category, we ask you to please use the Technical Issue, as this will sort the ticket to where we can reply the best.
Please make sure you are writing from the email address which is on the account. Due to privacy laws and for your security, if you write from a different email address, you will be asked to confirm ownership of the account. You do not need to worry about the name of the original email or location. If you wish, you can leave those lines blank.
For the Description box, please state that you won the EIoDA, PIoDA or WIoDA item, and provide us with an AQW Wiki link to the item of your choice.
Once we receive your submission, we will get your prize to you as soon as possible!
*** The Platinum Item of Donated Awesomeness was removed from the Wheel of Doom on Friday September 13th, 2019 and replaced with the Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness. You can still redeem any unused Platinum tokens you have at any time.