How To Claim Your Prize!
Everything You Need To Know To Claim Your IoDA Prize!
This page will share with you how to claim your prize, and give you some tips to follow when doing so.
Before you log into your Manage Account page to redeem your IoDA token, please remember that there is no time limit on these wonderful prizes. You do not need to rush to a decision. Take your time! Scour the AQW Wiki. Talk to your friends. Talk to your enemies. Talk to your pet! Make sure when you redeem your token to claim your prize that you are asking for the most perfect prize for you!
Once you have decided on your perfect prize, please head on over to the AQW Wiki and make sure you have the exact spelling of the item name. An example of why we recommend this would be the Enn'tröpy Pet. If you try to ask the Chooser for an Enntropy or Enn’tropy Pet, it will not be able to locate it. The spelling must match.
Now it’s time to actually redeem your prize!
Please go to your Manage Account page, make sure you have a confirmed email address and click on the Awesome Prizes link on the sidebar. This will take you to where you will now obtain your IoDA prizes! You will see a section which lists all your Tokens you currently possess, with buttons to use to turn them in.
To redeem a prize, start by clicking the Spend Token button. This will take you to where you will actually redeem your prize.
As mentioned above, make sure you are entering the name of your desired item exactly as it appears on the AQW Wiki.
Now click on the name of the item which is displayed and it will bring you to a verification page:
If the item displayed is exactly the item you wish, click the Get Prize Item. If the item is not the one you thought it was, please click the Choose Different Item and refer back to the AQW Wiki and make certain you had the name exactly right.
In the case of items which have the same names, both items will be displayed and you can check the descriptions and prices to be certain you are clicking the correct one.
You can use your IoDA tokens to request non-rare items which are obtained by farming them. In the case of newly released items which are farmed, they will not be available until at least one month after they are released.
Newly Released Items
For newly released items, if they are going to go rare, you will have to wait until they are no longer available in-game to claim them. If they are not going rare, then the same one month time limit as the farmed items will apply before they can be requested.
Artix Entertainment always puts player happiness first! We know that many of you will want some of the newer items, which we would not have been able to get donations for yet. Because of this, the team is setting aside a number of each newly released item for the prize pool from the start, so we can fill these requests.
You may choose farmed items that come with badges such as the Blinding Light of Destiny, Sepulchure's Armor and Drakath's Armor. However, if you choose one of these items, we cannot award the badge for it. You will still have to finish the quests to get the badge.
There are some limitations to what you can pick, but they are very few and very reasonable.
You cannot redeem these tokens for:
- An item that was made as a personal item for either staff or contest winners.
- An item to be custom crafted, or any item which was custom crafted for any reason.
- An item that is a bonus item from a HeroMart purchase. This does include items from the ingame HeroMart which cost more than 2 HeroPoints.
- Items which were rewards from KickStarter pledges.
- Items which come from Book of Lore Achievement Badges, or items which come from quests which require an item from these badges. These are the ones which show up in your Badge Tracker in the Manage Account page.
- Miscellaneous items. (Items must be able to be equipped to be chosen)
- An item from another game. The IoDA program is exclusive to AQW.
These types of items will not appear in the Chooser list even with the exact item names. If an item name is not appearing for you when you have it exactly as the AQW Wiki shows, it means the item is excluded and you will need to choose a different item.
The Item Rarity can also help you determine if an item cannot be requested. If the item has one of the following rarities, it cannot be requested at all. All other rarities will depend on regular rules.
- Collector’s Rare
- Super Mega Ultra Rare
- Legendary Item
There are no time limits to using your tokens to get prize items. Please make sure you research the item before redeeming your token, and that you're requesting the exact item you want.
Changing prizes - We are not exchanging items!
If you change your mind about your reward within the first 24 hours of redeeming your token, you may write Artix Support and use Technical Support as the category and we will undo your choice for one item, once per account. Just like previous IoDA requests, if you send it with the wrong category it will take longer to process.
- Write from the confirmed email address on the account.
- State that you are writing for an Undo and include the name of the item you want to change in your request.
- Your prize will be removed and your token returned. You can them claim a different prize.
- This option is not available for items which unlock other game content (examples include Dark Caster Armor or Nulgath Challenge Pet). These items cannot be returned.
This option is available once per game account, for a single item.