February 11, 2022
Log in for LOVE this weekend!
Our 2022 Heroes Heart Day Event is HERE
In the real world, Valentine’s Day is a holiday full of emotion -- most people either love the hearts, the pink decorations, and the cheerful cheesy romance... or they love to rebel against the idea of it all. This weekend, log in and get ready to slay your way through (friend)zones full of unloved undead, disgrunted draconians, and long-lost loves as we bring back all our seasonal Hero's Heart Day events.
(Happy endings not guaranteed... but at least you can get some sweet loot out of the deal.)
- /love (event hub town)
- /arcadia (new this year!)
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Heroes Heart Day 2022: Tournament of Love
Log in for our newest Heroes Heart Day event: Big Mama’s 💖Tournament of Love💖! This weekend, you'll be transported to farm from your home on Lore to a mysterious new realm where LOVE rules. But on this adventure, YOU aren't the only Hero on the quest... winning a date with you is also the quest REWARD for Sepulchure, Gravelyn, and Vampire Queen Safiria!*
Now that her most honored guest / Grand Prize is here (that's you!), the final round of Big Mama's tournament can begin! /join arcadia to start your adventure!
* Oooooh yeah, this event's outside the normal canonical time. But the interactions between Gravelyn and Sepulchure make up for ANY oddities.
Sweet New Event Rewards
Getting the sweet new Valentine’s Day gear will be as easy as falling in love! Find all-new and returning Valentine's themed gear when you talk to NPCs in the /love and other holiday event maps. Plus, talk to Big Daddy in this /arcadia after you finish the story event to find the merge shop full of even MORE holiday gear.
New boss monster drops:
- Ethereal Wanderer armor + accessories
- HeartStreamer's helms
- HeartStreamer's LED wall items
New merge shop items:
- Charming Couture armor + accessories
- Fancy Finery armor + accesories
- Ethereal Wanderer's ground rune
- Heart Streamer's armor + accessories
- Heart Streamer's Power Gauntlet
More Seasonal Yokai New Year Gear returns
The Yokai calendar is cyclical, and repeats every 12 years. But having to wait TWELVE YEARS for seasonal gear to return is a bit much to ask. So this week, Yoshino hunted down all of the seasonal Yokai New Year gear that hasn't been available, and we've loaded up the shops for you.
This weekend, log in and /join Akibacny. Talk to Miko to get the seasonal gear you may have missed out on before now.
Yokai New Year Merge Shop additions
- Year of the Rabbit Warrior armor + accessories
- Cerise / Ebony / Cerulean / Sakura Dragon Spirit armors + accessories
- Legendary Dragon Spirit gear
Yokai New Year AC Shop additions
- Chinese New Year Rabbit
- Tiger Skin
- Paper Tiger Helm
- White Tiger pet
- Chibi Tiger pet
- Tiger Cannon
- White Tiger Cannon
Yokai New Year House Shop additions
- Year of the Rooster scroll + fireworks
- Year of the Dog scroll + fireworks
- Year of the Boar scroll + fireworks
- Year of the Rat scroll + fireworks
- Year of the Ox scroll + fireworks
This Week's Class Balance Updates
The AQWorlds Class Balance team has been hard at work reviewing your feedback and the in-game performance our live classes. Just released: another round of class balance updates to help you get the most out of each battle!
Read more about our latest updates, balance changes, and improvements to another group of classes in this weekend's Class Balance Design Notes!
- Evolved Leprechaun
- Elemental Dracomancer / Love Caster
- TimeKiller / TimeKeeper
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
Monday, February 28th: Obisidian Samurai seasonal set leaves
Friday, March 4th:
- Hero's Heart Day + Yokai New Year events leave
- Hero's Heart Day + Yokai New Year sets in the Featured Gear Shop leave
- SpellFrost set, Unnecessarily Ornate Weapon, LightGlaive Ordens, and Debris Appendages items from the Featured Gear Shop
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark this page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, has stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.