February 21, 2020
New Doom Set: Snuggle Zerker
Available in the Wheel of Doom merge shop!
The Wheel of Doom spins round and round... and this week, as we continue to celebrate Hero's Heart Day, it only seemed fitting to add the snuggliest, deadliest, and love-liest set the Wheel of Doom Merge Shop has ever held. For all you fans of the Aggretsuko anime - or for those of you who just like looking wicked-cool - the Snuggle Berserker set is now available in the Wheel of Doom merge shop!
Find all of the set gear in the Wheel of Doom merge shop:
- Snuggle Berserker armor
- 14 helms
- Snuggle Berserker Hearts cape
- 2 Snuggle Berserker weapons
- 2 Snuggle Berserker pets
Get your Free Spins
Everyone loves to get prizes... and that's why we brought back back free spins for the Wheel of Doom!
- Members get one free spin a day while their upgrade is active
- All players get one free spin a week.
See the Free Spins Design Notes for more details.
Spin the Wheel, Collect your Treasures, and Choose Your Prize
The Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness is here! Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, you'll get a Treasure Potion to spend in the Doom Merge Shop. Save up 1,000 and you'll be able to buy a Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness. Each WIoDA will let you choose a rare or valuable item, and a member of the Support Team will add it to your account.
Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness Details
- The WIoDA will be a Wheel of Doom merge shop exclusive.
- Cost: 1,000 Treasure Potions.
- The WIoDA token will no longer be left in your inventory.
- With each prize awarded, it will be removed so you can obtain a new one. And another new one. And another new one.
- The stack limit shows as x1.
- At this time, the same rules as PIoDA will remain in place for what types of prizes you can ask for.
While we do have even more plans for the Wheel of Doom and the IoDA tokens, those are a subject for another day. (hint*hint*teaser)
* But since they are removed now with the placements of your prizes, you can get as many of them as you have Treasure Potions for. You just have to redeem them one by one.
** Exceptions include staff personal items, custom weapon contest prizes, HeroMart items, etc