Unlocking the free member daily spins: You're in luck! If you have a membership, all you need to do is log in and spin. (Note: free spins do not stack or carry over. If you don't log in on a given day, you lose that day's free spin.)
Unlocking the free weekly spins: Back and better than ever! With the return of the Wheel of Doom, we've changed the free monthly spin to a free WEEKLY spin. To unlock it, you'll need to complete a quest that requires three Gears of Doom. You'll get one Gear a day, added straight to your inventory.
- Day 1: Log into AQWorlds. Your first Gear of Doom will be added to your inventory.
- Day 2: Log into AQWorlds again. Your second Gear of Doom will be added to your inventory.
- Day 3: Log into AQWorlds again. Your third Gear of Doom will be added to your inventory.
- Click to spin the Wheel of Doom and claim your free weekly spin.
You can keep track of how many Gears of Doom you have by clicking on the "Free Spin?" button above the Wheel of Doom.
- Log in on 3 different days during the same week to get all 3 gears.
- You do not need to log in 3 days in a row. (Example: if you log in on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, you can claim your free spin on Sunday.)
- The gear quantity will reset every 7 days or when you turn in the free spin quest. (Example: if you turn in the free daily quest on Monday at 3 PM, you have until next Monday to collect your 3 Gears of Doom.)
- Gears do not roll over from week to week.