June 21, 2021
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Shadows of War story map fixed.
- DOOMFire Warrior Sword Pet added to 400k AC badge shop.
- Palooza map has been delagged as much as possible.
- Oaklore (tutorial) skip button no longer disconnects you.
- Battle Odor in Artist Alley can now be attacked.
- Vordred has been informed Frostval is over.
- Bright Warlord of Nulgath & Warlord of Nulgath have been convinced to stop imitating each other.
- Skyguard Halberd and Shadow Khans have had the grip adjusted.
- Shadow ZombieSlayer Cape moved a touch.
Appearance fixes to the following items:
- Diabolical Ectomancer
- Delinquent of Crystallis
- Crystallis Casual Outfit
- The M4tr1x (cape)
CC fixes to the following items:
- Eta's hairstyle & Eta's Morph
- Summer Scarletta and Vaden
- Paladin of Souls Morph Locks
- Underworld Berserker
- Force Guardian
- Purified Malice
- Density Armor of Light