December 14, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- The /creatures map is now accessible again.
- Room 6 in /icewindwar can now be walked through.
- DeadM0g pets scarf no longer changes colour.
- HollowNight Pumpkin Lord (male and female) feet have stopped changing colours.
- Fancy Goth of the Night Hat blinky issue resolved.
- Soul of Chaos Human Armor (female) feet now CC.
- Aoi no Hime Wings, Dragon of Time capes have a more normal tilt now.
- Multiple weapons got flipped to be right side up.
- Prismatic Hood glow is now CC.
- Aspiring Necromancer (male) is no longer CC.
- Blademaster armours got a little arm surgery to be able to properly hold weapons now.
- Gilded Dragonlord (male) now has CC skin and eyes.
- Celestial Commander's Morph + Locks and Celestial Commander's Hat + Morph now have correct eye colours.
- Forest Beast Slayer (male) is no longer missing CC bits.
- Auspicious Sheath no longer turns into Auspicious Sheathed Weapons when moving.
- Charged Cyber Katana missing CC bit readded.
- Claws' Little Helper is no longer phasing out in spots.
And of course, as Alina's Twitter announced earlier, we are looking at why the backhair helms stopped looking right in cutscenes!