July 27, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Dual Shortened Fiend Maces are now actually dualed.
- Mogloween Seasonal Shop will now be seasonal.
- Concert Hoodie Outfit (male) updated so chin is no longer on chest.
- Falconreach Tower map now has quest buttons on each screen a quest needs to be turned in. Change made to accomodate the higher respawn rates.
- Rotting Naval Commander had some fixes to stop it from showing colours from other NCs under certain conditions.
- Zealous Seraphim Cape no longer clips after moving.
- Cursed Guitar of Skull Punch Island now uses the correct font.
- Void Warlock will no longer think it is Hex of Nulgath (Rare).
Tags: Patch Notes, Cemaros,
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games