May 11, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Zorba the Bakk Pet no longer turns into giant Zorba the Bakk. (Sorry Buggy Fans! I liked this one too!)
- Stones of Ashturi and Wings of the East Wind have been convinced they are not each other.
- Fa's apop in /garden now displays correct text.
- (Green,Purple,Pink) Dragon Ninja Swords "swooshy effect" fixed.
- Thunderous Zephyr Dragon tail no longer duplicates while moving.
- Space Katana repositioned for improved grip.
- Dual Enchanted Kitsune Katana animation has been reworked to show better when black CC is used.
- ArchFiend of the ShadowFlame transparent parts filled in.
- Royal Doom Lords (Female) garter matches dress now.
We are aware that the recent spawn timer change has had a few .. unintended consequences. We are working on getting those looked at as quickly as we can. For this week, the monsters in the same room as Zargon II in /hollowhalls have been convinced that attacking you while you are trying to talk to him is quite rude and they have agreed to stop it.