April 27, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Galactic Naval Commander has been de-lagged.
- Blademaster Sword Scroll & Yokai Sword Scroll have been AC tagged.
- The Endless Doom badge had been improperly awarding without doing the Endless Bridge to Nowhere achievement. This has now been fixed. If you did not walk the Endless Bridge, your charpage badge has vanished until you walk the bridge now. If you had already walked the bridge, you still have your charpage badge. (This was necessary as it was causing confusion on attempting to enter doomvaultb)
- Corrupted Mana Staff had some orange bits greened.
- Dark Grenblade has been de-greened.
- Sheevra Armor had a rogue pixel removed.
- Paragon Naval Commander (M) tailcoat detail added, (F) arm position fixed
***EDIT*** Some whoops were made on my part when compiling the list! For now, nothing is going to go rare from the removed list this Friday. Everything on it will be looked at again! Sorry about the derp and any panic!