June 03, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Dungeon Fiend Slime added to Dungeon Fiends. They drip a lot so the Castle Spiders are still collecting it too. They say it makes their webs stronger!
- Legion Revenant art fixes to match the NPC.
- Duality and Digital Duality armours fixed to remove an orange bit.
- Acid Rain Mage female has the animation now.
- Vampire Slayer Locks and Vampire Slayer Hat got some CC tweaks.
- Nulgath's Birthday Gift head fixed, walk as fixed as it can be. This guy just has a hitch in his git along.
- Animated items from the May Seasonal Shop tweaked some so the animation shows better:
Dual Enchanted J-Sixth Blades
Opposing Forces Lightblades
So, I'm sure all the Buggy Fans have noticed that we are not posting every week anymore. This is because y'all have been so great at catching things early that there are less bugs being left in (and therefore being reported) so there aren't enough to merit a full DNs every week. So what I'm thinking of doing is on the weeks where there aren't enough reports to merit a DNs, how about I make a post with some of the more common reports we get that are not-bugs. Let me know what y'all think about that on My Twitter!