April 01, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Chromium Void Cape and Chromium Void BattlePet added to the Chromium Void ChronoKnight shop.
- Carnaval 2019 LTS Shop returned to the game menu.
- Arch DoomKnight's Edge will now show on character pages.
- /digitalmaintown no longer has an arrow floating in space
- Links to Aria’s Pet Shop should be all updated now to new room. You’ll let me know if we missed any, right?
- Explorer Locks ear now understands it really is part of your head. (CC fixed)
- Kityana has had a glow up. (No longer in low resolution)
Not Fixed & Why:
Several item reports came in this week that were not bugs. Please remember that art is subjective, and while we do love to hear your feedback on items we release, we will not be able to make changes that are not bugs. When it is an opinion, the artist is the one who gets the final say.