February 25, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Obsidian Samurai's Katana added to the February Seasonal Shop.
- Void Quibble Bank Pet rarity fixed.
- Quest button at /catacombs no longer going blank.
- Cape des Coeurs (and other HHD seasonal items) moved into Prince Jim’s shop.
- Jing Gongji seasonal items now available from Princess Miko in /akibacny instead of Treasure Chests.
- Soul Harvester ghost leg peeking out while moving has been removed.
- IceStorm Eagle Rider red outlines fixed.
- Royal Swordhaven Bow now has a bow string.
- Sanctified Armor female foot fixed.
- Frostval Zorbak Hat Helm and Frostval Zorbak Hat and Locks CC bits fixed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Happy House of DOOM not showing in the Doom Merge shop preview is because it’s a house in a not-house shop. It shows normal once you own it.
- Armours which use non-standard bits in the eyes (longer or heavier lash lines, thicker brows) may cause issues when equipped with helms which were not made for them. This is not actually a bug, it’s an artist choice / non-standard issue.
- Future you- part 2! Gets cranky when you use non-standard armours.