December 17, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Happy Holidays and a DNs hiatus!
We're coming into the year end holidays, so everyone at Bugs would like to wish you all the very best! We hope Xanta brings you something other than coal!
This is also a popular vacation time, and it's no different here at AE! Due to some well deserved vacation time, the Patch Notes posts are going to be on vacation for a couple of weeks or so. There will still be some minor bug fixes happening behind the scenes, and we will keep on top of any game breaking fixes during this time. We just won't be posting them again until we return to the regularly scheduled fits of insanity in January.
- Golden Helm and Antlers added to Northlands Royalty Tier 1 shop.
- Boreal Reindeer added to IceStorm Collection shop.
- Abyssal Angel/Abyssal Wanderer male CC bits corrected.
- Titanium Queen's Battle Crown and Titanium Northern Queen's Crown have stopped imitating each other.
Not Fixed & Why:
- No Class jumping out of the bank - We’ve been chasing this bug for years, and still cannot catch it. We cannot determine why it is doing this. Yet! We’re still chasing it though. For now, I can remove it from your inventories if you want, so please only write in if you want it removed.
More on the Wheel of Doom and Treasure Potions!
We would like to remind everyone that this is not exactly the same as the old Wheel of Doom. The bonus x6 Treasure Potion drop only happens after the Wheel spins have attempted to award all items. One of the functions which did not work properly in the old Wheel of Doom was detecting items obtained from the Doom Merge shop, so we have removed that check, and it now awards 3x potions when you spin an item you already purchased, until it has spun all items.
The drop rules for Treasure Potions are:
- Spin the Wheel, get normal rewards + bonus prize
- No bonus prize drops? Get 2 Treasure Potions instead of 1.
- Wheel tries to give an item you bought/already had? Get 3 Treasure Potions instead of 1.
- Already have ALL the Wheel drops? Get 6 Treasure Potions instead of 1.