December 10, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Icestorm map reopened. It was originally supposed to be part of Frostval In July, not December.
- Candy Cane Rippers have been moved from the Rescue Blizzy quest to a drop from Frosty.
- A Rock Inanitas Is Making You Keep has been made sellable.
- Ultimate Flame Katana is now Ultimate Flame Blade.
- Chaos Witness badge will light up now.
- Tainted Destruction Blade has been upsized.
- Black J5 female neck has been touched up some. This armour is actually non-standard so this is the best it can get.
- Claws Of Darkon have been moved a bit for less groping. Due to layering, this is the best it will get though.
- Obsidian Grovebreaker Armor has had brown/yellow lines removed.
- Titanium Northern Queen's Crown and Titanium Queen's Battle Crown will now stop trying to turn into each other.
- Same for Fiend of Nulgath (Rare) and Evolved Fiend Of Nulgath.
- Copper Bullet and J6's Birthday Guns have had the grip adjusted.
- Armed Celestial Commander Wings have been untilted.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Pets with quests being unsellable - This is not a bug. There was a two fold reason for this one. One is we have noticed that when accounts become compromised, these pets seem to be the first things sold off, so this is for the pet owner's protection. The other is to prevent players from obtaining the pet, getting a reward and immediately selling the pet. This is not how they were ever intended to work.