December 03, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Map /foulestfowl has been dragged out of hiding. You can’t really blame a giant turkey for hiding during a food fight can you?
- Reavers of the Gilded Sun are now properly dagger weapons.
- Fae’s “Classified Chaos” quest in /fableforest had been one time only, now repeatable.
- Digital Duality of Nulgath Male feet color now stay colored when moving.
- Doom Midknightgown Female face put back to old one from last week’s fixes.
- Champion Blade of Nulgath ring in hilt now CC.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Things that were Artist Choice this week:
- Obsidian Grovebreaker Armor Male horns on the neck area
- Evolved Necromancer's Hair and Evolved Necromancer's Face white highlight
- Shadowed Infernal Companion cape positioning
- DoomWood BOL showing at 97% - This is happening because the final quest at /vordredboss get hashed up by lag. If you send a bug report with a screenshot link of the Vordred Boss room with all the buttons lit up pretty, I can go ahead and band-aid it for you so the BOL will stop being mean.