October 29, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Kalestri Hound in /void has been put back in the kennel to let the Void Bear back to it’s spot.
- DragonSlayer Guard - we gave the male version some makeup remover. (Patch above eye now actually CC to skin)
- Prismatic Doomknight Helm had some CC tweaks to match it to the Enchanted Sepulchure Armor.
- Brightoak Avenger Armor had multiple colour and shading updates.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Shadowscythe General heel is farther down than usual. This is due to the leg being longer than the standard template.
- Bloodless Hair does not have a transparent piece, it has a gap in the strands of hair.
- Time Assassin having black feet is the way Laken sent the art in.