September 17, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- “Minotaur in the Mirror” quest now goes away once you complete it.
- Knave1 has been convinced to stop telling you he still has a rare shop. (button removed from apop)
- Hashi Hime’s “Return to Akiba” button now returns you to Akiba.
- Cutscene #3 “Teleporting Town” replay button now plays.
- Paladin’s Curse eye glow now glows the colour of the eyes.
- Ulric has been trained to heel.
- Ambassador Cape and Cape of Guiding no longer turn sideways when you move.
- Seraphic Commander has been Van Gogh’d. (ear on base model removed)
Not Fixed & Why:
Just A Reminder! When you send art reports, this is not a guarantee that things will change. Unless something is very obviously broken, it falls into the category of an opinion. When possible, the original artist is consulted and their opinion is the final opinion.
You can also read more about this on these Design Notes.