September 05, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Battle Swimwear for males has an eye blink now.
- Jacon Balloon Dragon now animates all the time.
- Doom Top Hat (non mem) placed in Barnacle's Bandanas.
- Shadow Void Shogun Banner no long confuses itself for Void Shogun Banner when you move.
- An Obsidian ArchPaladin Cape has been placed in the Mysterious Dungeon Rep to match the Obsidian ArchPaladin.
- First cutscene in /doomwar lag & crash issue fixed.
- Extra music toggle button in /beehive removed.
- Logash has been given an apop makeover.
- “You Cannot Resist Kathool” cutscene has lost the @s.
- Book of Lore 12 Month Anniversary badge description fixed.
- Nulgath Armor T-Shirt badge description fixed.
- Shadowed Dark Caster shoulder skulls were not supposed to have eyes. Now they do not.
- Spire of Power and Spire of Power Cloak repositioned when running.
- ProtoParagon 3017 arms adjusted for weapon placement.
- All armours from the Death Pit Arena Rep Shop now have proper feets.
- All versions of Axe of the EbilCorp Knight now have red pommels.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Crypt Keeper hairs having a dark base. This is how they were intended by the artist.
- Dungeon Destroyer hand is how the artist meant it to be.
Tags: Patch Notes, Cemaros,
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games