January 29, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: January 29, 2018
- Frost Ninja armour is now removed from the Darkwinter Good Merge shop.
- Chest Shop now understands it has been moved and has been convinced that it can open now.
- New Area Maps added to Greenguard East and West.
- Multiple fixes to /nexus.
- Niamara has stopped having anxiety attacks over her move and is now working normally.
- Same for Warlic (even though he insists he did NOT panic).
- Chronix, Chronos and the Book of Lore badge shops for the Calendar Class shops are all sorted out now.
- Lil Red will let you Axe her something again.
- Alina’s “Brew Potion” button fixed.
- Daimyo Fountain now has all it’s bells and whistles back.
- Silent Mirror Chaos Spirit repositioned.
- Seaswept Hair outlines fixed.
- Blessed Forged Hammer no longer upside down.
- Sand Bandit keeps his underwear under now.
- Dual Infernal Void Katana repositioned.
- Fire Imp Tail stays attached now.
- Nulgath’s Void Rider got some CC fixes.
- Travel Map for Chaos Saga finale updated.
- Various typos (as usual)
*Time Travel Fairy has relocated to Mount Doomskull and Arcane Paragon Pet NPC to the Underworld. These were not bugs, just got left off the original DNs.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Scroll of Pangs have been readjusted to deal 900% weapon damage over 12 seconds. (previous increased damage on every tick)
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.
Extras! - The Report Form!
Grab your favourite caffeine and have a seat, this is a long one!
This week I want to talk about how to fill out a report form so that all the information needed is passed along at once. The more we know, the faster things happen!
Email Address - the majority of reports we get are not actual bugs, but misunderstandings which can be corrected by sending an email back with information on how to do a thing. But we can’t send an email if the address is wrong. Please make sure you are putting down your correct email address on the report form.
Subject - This is a quick overview line. Please do not try to type the entire report reason in here. That is what the Detailed Description is for.
Server - If a bug takes place in the game, it is not “before server choice”. Many bugs are also server specific. Make sure you are putting down the server the bug occurs on. If it is more than 1, put down a server anyway, and in the detailed description you can add in the other servers.
Detailed Description - You have 2,000 character to use here. You don’t need to try to save space in this box. Give us all the information you even think might be relevant. We would rather have too much information than not enough.
Screenshot Link - If your screenshot starts with C or file, this is an internal file location on your computer. We do not have access to your computer. We cannot see these screenshots. We need you to upload your screenshot to a public hosting site that does not require a login to view it.
The most popular sites to upload are Imgur and Lightshot. Both are free to use and do not require anything except the link to view the shots.
If you use Twitter or Facebook, we do ask that you make sure the pics aren’t locked or protected. I get a ton of FB links which are set to private. Guess what? Can’t see em!
When taking screenshots, don’t overcrop them either. It’s better to just screenshot the entire room and mark what you are reporting than to crop so tight we can’t tell what the screenshot is of.