June 25, 2021
Shadows of War: The Flame & The Fury
Our main story continues this weekend
The Shadows of War Saga continues now with The Flame & The Fury! Log in and battle alongside Galanoth as you fight to survive the ShadowFlame Onslaught and keep the deposed Avatar of Fire safe.
Last weekend, after battling valiantly to defend Fiamme and her home, the Avatar of Fire was overthrown, her power stolen by Malgor’s newest ally, and the Champion of Fire’s identity revealed.
Shadows of War: ShadowFlame Onslaught
- Chapter 2: play through the next chapter in /shadowfireplane
- Chapter 1: begin the adventure in /fireplanewar
The Shadows of War saga so far...
- The First Encounter: /join shadowwar
- Teja the Pirate Queen: /join granitecove
- Jinx the Cat Burglar: /join junkhoard
- Attack on Arcangrove: /join shadowgrove
- Mahou the Spirit Mage: /join aozorahills
- Attack on Mythsong: /join shadowsong
- Alliance of Evil: /join darkally
- The Chaos Twins: /join chaosamulet
- Chaos & Shadows: /join lagunabeach
- Attack on the Mirror Realm: /join shadowoff
- Shadows of Chaos: The Queen's Past - /join forestreach
- Happening now: ShadowFlame Onslaught
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Hot New Armor Sets
Talk to Galanoth this weekend in /shadowfireplane to find new merge and AC shops! Check out the Pyroclastic DragonSlayer, available for AdventureCoins, or battle through this week's story update to collect merge resources and create the VoidBorn Warlock set.
Lae's Hollowborn Birthday Gear
Our birthday celebration for AQW artist @Yo_Lae is here! (Even though his birthday isn't until June 28th.) Today, find the new Hollowborn Fiend Reaper and Hollowborn DragonSlayer sets in the ShadowRealm Merge in /shadowrealm. Then return on Monday as the ShadowLord drops new and returning 0 AC seasonal birthday items.
The Moya Fix
Due to the categorical nature of special monsters, a few small changes in the right (or wrong!) places can make a huge difference. Due to this, and the properties that many bosses share with a certain Desterrat Moya, a few bugs caused sweeping changes throughout the game. Over the last week, Rhubarb, Reens, and the class team have been hard at work debugging, finding, and fixing all of the changes the best they can!
The full changelog of fixes is as follows:
- Ultra Carnax is firin’ his lazer once more
- Undead Raxgore has warmed up and can counter attacks again, and will do so more frequently, but for shorter periods
- Ultra Exos has been reminded of how to concentrate his chaos power to explode his foes
- Drakath at /mountdoomskull has been reminded of his chaos powers
- Blood Titan and Ultra Blood Titan have tapped into their bloodlines and regained their bloodrage powers once more
- Trigoras phase 1 (Baby, Teen, Adult, and Ancient) will use all of their specials more evenly randomly now.
- Trigoras phase 2 (Baby, Teen, Adult, and Ancient) has been reminded how to breathe fire
- Moganth, Zellare, Udaroth, Cellot, and Desoloth at /desoloth have been reminded how to breathe fire
- Desterrat Moya has regained the ability to stun players with his powers
- Ultra Vordred in /epicvordred has regained his powers of darkness
- Naga Baas in /orecavern has been reminded of some of its abilities
- Khassandra has unlocked her hidden chaos lord powers
- The French Horn Toaddragon has been taught how to play petrifyingly good music once more
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
- Remaining quantities of our Fire & Ice LQS Sets leave*
- July Seasonal Set: Flameborn Summoner
- Daily gift drops released between July 1 - 24
- July Seasonal Featured Gear Shop items
*The remaining sets will be available again in the future, until they sell out.
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark the Daily Gift page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.