August 20, 2021
Shadows of War: Fire Realm Invasion Finale
The world's on Fire, how 'bout yours?
That's the way we like it, and we never get bored. Hey now, you're a hero! Get your battleon, go play! Log in this weekend as The Shadows of War: Fire Realm Invasion Saga comes to a scorching-hot conclusion! Tyndarius has arrived on Lore and his presence threatens to destroy the entire planet. Battle alongside Galanoth as you face off against Elius and his men, then make your way to Tyndarius and stop the Shadowflame Onslaught once and for all!
In the last chapter update, WarFury Gauntlet, you traveled to Justitica Per Belli, Varga the Warfury’s training ground, where she put you through a rigorous set of exercises to fully prepare you to face Tyndarius.
Shadows of War: ShadowFlame Onslaught
- Chapter 1: begin the adventure in /fireplanewar
- Chapter 2: play through the next chapter in /shadowfireplane
- Chapter 3: battle our newest update in /fireinvasion
- Chapter 4: fight to prove your skill in /wartraining
- Chapter 5: beat the heat (literally) in /fireavatar
The Shadows of War saga so far...
- The First Encounter: /join shadowwar
- Teja the Pirate Queen: /join granitecove
- Jinx the Cat Burglar: /join junkhoard
- Attack on Arcangrove: /join shadowgrove
- Mahou the Spirit Mage: /join aozorahills
- Attack on Mythsong: /join shadowsong
- Alliance of Evil: /join darkally
- The Chaos Twins: /join chaosamulet
- Chaos & Shadows: /join lagunabeach
- Attack on the Mirror Realm: /join shadowoff
- Shadows of Chaos: The Queen's Past - /join forestreach
- Happening now: ShadowFlame Onslaught
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Avatar Tyndarius Challenge Fight
After you finish this week's quests, you can take on Ultra Avatar Tyndarius, the true form of the battle between the Hero and Tyndarius in fire avatar form. Fight him to earn 2 Avatar Tyndarius insignias per day, which can be used to purchase the Infernal Flame Pyromancer armor set, laden with boosts and fashionable charm.
The fight is permanent, so take your time figuring out the boss and building parties with your friends to challenge this battle! This may be the hardest challenge you've taken on in AdventureQuest Worlds yet...
Ultra Avatar Tyndarius battle tips:
- While you don't need to defeat the two Ultra Fire Orbs to damage and defeat Tyndarius, the two orbs grow stronger, tankier, and debuff you further the longer they're alive. Consider your target priorities!
- Tyndarius gets a significant power boost when his abilities begin activating. Consider bringing long-term suppression.
- The debuffs from the Ultra Fire Orbs affect your entire party and can quickly wear down your defenses. Plan your battle strategy accordingly to keep these effects under control.
More Variants of Calendar Classes Arrive
Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to buy Timelock Keys with AdventureCoins to unlock new variants of the 2019, 2020, Class sets*. Or you can buy the class and individual set items for HeroPoints.
- Timeless Chronomancer: 2019 Corrupted Chronomancer Class variant
- Overworld Chronomancer: 2020 Underworld Chronomancer Class variant
How to buy the AC version:
- Talk to Stryche in the /HeroMart map
- Buy the Timelock Key for the Class for 6,000 ACs
- The Timelock Key opens up a shop with the 0 AC class, armor, and accessories (Talk to Stryche to find your new gear shop)
How to buy the HeroPoints version:
- Buy merchandise from HeroMart. Once your merch arrives, find the HeroPoints code printed on your packing slip.
- Redeem your code on the Portal site and apply the HeroPoints to your AQWorlds account.
- Login to your AQWorlds account and /join HeromartTalk to Stryche to open the HeroPoints merge shop for the Calendar Class you want
- Buy the Class or any of the set items using your HeroPoints
2021 Calendar Class update: the AC and HeroPoints versions of the 2019 and 2020 Calendar Classes are now available. The 2021 Class variant will arrive next week due to an art delay.
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
- Rare and seasonal item drops released between August 1 - 22nd
- August Seasonal Set: Urban Assassins
- CrimsonFlame Fanatic + other Featured Gear Shop rares sets
- Friday the 13th maps revert to member-only
- Rare August Anime sets
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark the Daily Gift page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts!
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.