August 05, 2022
Back to School BLAST
Gear up with extra credit and wicked new reward gear
Log in this weekend and prepare to level up! LoreMaster Maya's offering you bonus training time in the /extracredit map as heroes across Lore prepare for their next academic adventures. Battle bullies, smash distractions, and reap the rewards!
/join extracredit now to:
- Battle the Grade A Bully and Meanest Girl to help your friends focus
- Raid the School Supplies locker to make sure you've got the right tools for school
- Defeat distractions and scoree extra points by beating the Evil Console
- And /slay Dogear for your final exam
Back to School Merge + Gear Shops
Complete Maya's lessons in the seasonal /extracredit map to collect merge resources to make all-new gear. Plus, find her Back to School shop with items for ACs and gold. (Four candy canes for YOU if you find all our Mean Girls references)
- Dramatic Royal armor set
- Academy Casual armor sets
- Regular + color-custom Academy Tracksuit armor sets
- Spring, Summer, Fall Uniform armor sets
- Academy Jacket Outfit armor
- Academy Jeans Outfit armor
- Autumn Days armor set
- Academic Attitude armor, Power Puffs + Curls of Power helms
- Ultra Fierce Outfit, Ultra Fierce Locks, Super Cute Hair
- Becky's Hair + Morph helms
- Ben's Hair + Morph helms
Extra Credit Drops:
- Meanest Bully armor
- Burning Book mace
- Dogged Professor Helm
- Bagged Lunch, Number 2 Pencil, Chair Mace, Backpacks
- Winter Uniform armor set
The Class Hall Expands
Log in and get ready to rank up your classes AND knowledge! The Class Hall expands with two new wings and 60) class trainers, giving you insight and info on even more classes!
We first opened the Hall of Classes in 2020 as a hub of class information for new and experienced players. Originally, /classhall only opened with its first wing, intended for starter and early-game classes. Now, we bring to you two more wings, intended for mid-game and late-game classes!
As a reminder, each wing of the hall represents a different slew of classes based on when you’re likely to encounter and use them, and how powerful they are.
- /classhalla: Starter and Early-game classes for heroes just beginning the game and story
- /classhallb: Mid-game classes for people wrapping up sagas and looking for an upgrade
- /classhallc: Late-game classes for people who are diving into the farming and some challenge content and are looking for powerful classes
- /classhalld: End-game classes for people looking to take on the greatest challenges Lore has to offer (not yet released)
Speak to any of the class trainer NPC’s to find out about their class, where to obtain them, and what they’re best used for.
Some classes may be more or less powerful than others in the same hall, and some can be found earlier or later! These halls simply act as a guide for classes you can look towards, and find interest in.
This includes paid and package classes, but not classes with limited availability. Heromart classes are not included either. Classes will all be represented by their most readily available counterpart or simplest name, but you can use the wiki to find variants and reskins of classes when available.
Training Grounds Revamp
Behind the Hall of Classes is where you can find the training grounds. Here, you can fight differing testing dummies to test out your class skills and abilities. This update, we’ve given the training grounds a facelift- adding more dummies, more rooms, and more scenarios.
Classhall Character Page Background
Now, you can use Classhall’s exterior as a background on your character page! Simply find the button in /classhall, and you’re all set.
Several other smaller changes are also rolling out with this week’s release.
- Binky’s Curse of Blades now works as intended (shared with Doomkitten)
- Curse of Blades now affects up to 4 targets and reduces your Critical Damage by 700%, but only lasts 7 seconds.
- Several monster auras now only function within their respective maps:
- Darkon the Conductor’s Grown
- Doomkitten and Binky’s Curse of Blades
- Ultra Exos’s Chaos Power
- Xiang and Ultra Xiang’s +Chaos Power has been renamed to Duality Power
- Master of Moglin’s skill order has been adjusted, to make it more receptive to enhancement traits
- Absolution’s damage penalty has been reduced to 15% (this change happened two weeks ago, but was missed in the changelog)
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Summer's heating up, and so are our weekly game releases! Check out the release calendar to see what's happening and when things leave so you don't miss a moment, a battle, or a limited time reward.
- Monday, August 8: Summer AdventureCoin bonus ends
- Friday, August 12: Stellar Royalty + Dawn Duelist sets featured gear sets
- Friday, August 19: Regal Vindicator Titan, Golden Paladin Titan, ShadowFire Prince featured gear sets
Daily Gift Schedule
2022 has been a CRAZY year so far... but Summer is almost here! We've got something new for you every day of the week. Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark this page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, has stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Artix Games Launcher at artix.com/launcher and you'll be able to continue playing all your favorite Artix games right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.