March 22, 2019
Dage x ShadowScythe Crossover Armor Set
What happens when Dage's birthday is followed by a ShadowScythe story? The most EVIL crossover! This set is an Undead Legion twist on the ShadowScythe General art. Find it in your Dark Caster Collection Chest for free or Dage's Birthday Shop for AdvenureCoins for a limited time.
Set pieces include:
- Underworld General armor
- 3 Underworld General helms
- 2 Underworld General capes
- Underworld General Axe
March 22, 2019
Enter a Crashed ShadowScythe Spaceship!
Near ShadowFall's Dracolich Fortress lies the newly-discovered wreck of a crashed ShadowScythe starship -- a vessel who's journey through space and time ended in pieces. Now, Empress Gravelyn needs your help to explore the ruins once owned by a race of alien beings spawned from the Darkness itself.
This weekend, our month of EVIL events continues this weekend with the "Artifacts of the ShadowScythe" update designed by AQW Community Writer Catpyre (working with Memet). Enter wreck of a crashed ShadowScythe starship, explore its ruins with Treasure Hunter Z, and reap the rewards.
- Take on the alien creatures guarding the ship
- Explore the wreck to find any information left behind
- Battle the vault's guardian to recover treasures
- Slay monsters to collect, then exchange, Shadow Gold for Z's gear
- Complete farming quests after finishing tonight's update to earn the pieces of the boss's armor set
- Take on 100 Vault Guardians to unlock a new character page badge (coming tomorrow!)
March 15, 2019
New Featured Gear for Lucky Day
Tonight, find the Lucky Paragon set and Lucky Golden Paragon Bank Pet in your Featured Gear Shop for AdventureCoins. These items will be available until the Lucky Day Event leaves.
Perma-Rare Event Items
- Color-customizable Rainbowtheus set
- Undead Ringmaster set
Calling all members of the Undead Legion
If you are a member of the Undead Legion, you can also get select items from the Lucky Paragon set with Legion Tokens.
- Lucky Paragon Plate: 2,000 Legion Tokens
- Lucky Paragon Helm: 500 Legion Tokens
- Lucky Paragon Cape: 500 Legion Tokens
- Lucky Paragon Pet: 1,000 Legion Tokens (Legion exclusive!)
- Dual Lucky Caladbolgs: 1,000 Legion Tokens (Legion exclusive!)
March 15, 2019
The Shamrock Fair is BACK!
Do ya feel lucky, Hero? I hope so, because this weekend, The Shamrock Fair returns as we celebrate Lucky Day! Log in all weekend log for one of the most colorful holiday events of the year.
Lucky Day Fair events:
- Double gold and rep server boost
- Play minigames to collect Golden Tickets
- Unlock the Evolved Leprechaun Class
- Seasonal items and bosses return
You can access the Fair RIGHT NOW when you /join Luck, and then continue to taste the painbow inthe /rainbow and /hedge maps!
Don't miss the many minigames you'll find at the Shamrock Fair:
- Clover Fields (Legend-only)
- Jackpot o' Gold
- Rainbow Run
- Ring Toss
- Smack A Sneevil
- Shamrock Smash
- Battle Gems Mini
Save up the Golden Tickets you earn from the minigames to purchase gear from the Lucky Day Shamrock Fair Merge Shop, and if you get a Lucky Hat or Lucky Top Hat from the Fair Token Shop, you'll earn double the number of Golden Tickets from any minigame you play!
The Luckiest Class: Evolved Leprechaun!
Most people find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but we found the Evolved Leprechaun Class, and we can't think of a better Hero to /equip it than YOU
You can get the Evolved Leprechaun Class in 2 ways:
- Buy the Evolved Leprechaun Class with 2,000 AdventureCoins
- Turn in 12 Lucky Clovers, 20 Rainbow Shards, and 2,000 Golden Tickets to the Lucky Day Shamrock Fair Merge Shop, run by Mog O’Rahilly
Make your friends GREEN with envy as you battle through this Luckiest of weekends filled with LUK, leprechauns, and LOTS of loot!
Enter the Fairy Grove
The veil between our world and the Fae has thinned enough for you to enter the realm of the Fairy Queen. This weekend's Lucky Day expansion is based on Celtic fairy lore. Learn more about them, complete the Runestone's quest for prophecies and advice, and rank up your new Faerie Court rep.
Gold + Rep Server Boost
March 11, 2019
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Aquamarine of Nulgath will now require the quest taken to drop to help control drop spam.
- Void Guardian's Claws repositioned.
- Summer Xeven and Sekt - Xeven’s bikini CC issues fixed.
- Paragon Fiend Mounted House Guard ® now actually faces right. (Horses cant tell left from right because they cant make an L out of their hoof!)
- Wrath of the Legion Blade Pet matches the sword now.
- Dark Caster Armor - special Dage Head version now has a different head for the ladies too. (It may have involved giving @Aelious_AE an axe …)
- UltraWrath of the Legion Blade flipped right side up.
- Chaorrupted Lycan Hunter male was not supposed to have any CC bits. Bits removed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Enchanted Nulgath Nation House - edit menu disappears after using armor customizer. This happens with every house with a customizer room. Unfortunately, this is not something we can fix. You can bring the menu back by leaving the house and returning. The Wiki will also be updating the house pages which have customizers to state this.
- There were a number of reports about Art which were not bugs this week. Please refer back to the Design Notes for Non Standard Armours and Bug, Opinion or Engine Limitation.
The BuyBack Shop and Equippable Items Used in Quests
The BuyBack Shop was designed to allow you to repurchase any item you had ever obtained by paying ACs for it. In 2016, this function was also expanded to include items you obtained from quests or farming which were taggged as 0 ACs.
Many of you have noticed that this will also allow you to get them back when you have used them in a quest or merge. This is not a bug.
It was an unintended side effect. However, after reviewing all the implications of this, we have decided to allow it to remain.
March 08, 2019
Available for a Limited Time!
It's that time of year again! Beads, feathers, sparkly costumes, fire dancers, and lots of celebrating! But before you can get to the party, check out the HOTTEST Carnaval shop yet. The Passaro de Fogo armor set will be available from your Featured Gear Shop for AdventureCoins (with some member and free gold items mixed in) from March 8th to April 1st.
Pieces of the armor set include:
- Passaro de Fogo armor
- Plumas de Fogo helms
- Pluma de Boitata staves
- Boitata on your Back cape
- Even more fiery feather capes and wings
- Passaro de Fogo Moglin pet (AC and member gold versions)