August 16, 2019
New Doom Set: Underworld Thronetaker
Available in the Wheel of Doom merge shop!
The Wheel of Doom spins round and round... and this week, as we prepare for a dark new event next week, we're keeping the theme strong with an all-new underworld set in the Wheel of Doom merge shop: the Underworld Thronetaker!
Find the gear in the Wheel of Doom merge shop!
- Underworld Thronetaker armor
- Three Underworld crown helms
- Underworld Thronetaker cape
- Underworld Thronetaker Blade (single and dual wield)
Get your Free Spins
Everyone loves to get prizes... and that's why we brought back back free spins for the Wheel of Doom!
- Members get one free spin a day while their upgrade is active
- All players get one free spin a week.
See the Free Spins Design Notes for more details.
Platinum Item of Donated Awesomeness
We've gotten a lot of really positive feedback after introducing the free spins... but also a lot of you who wanted 1) a way to make sure you got an Item of Donated Awesomeness and 2) kept spinning in a quest to get the Epic Item of Donated Awesomeness to drop from the Wheel... and then not didn't get it.
That's why we introduced the Platinum Item of Donated Awesomeness. This item is available from the Doom Merge Shop, so even if you don't receive the EIoDA as a bonus prize, you can save up your Treasure Potions and get the PIoDA.
- The PIoDA will be a Wheel of Doom merge shop exclusive.
- Cost: 1,000 Treasure Potions.
- You can get both the EIoDA (from the Wheel) and the PIoDA (from the merge shop)
- The PIoDA currently stacks up to x5. We are currently planning to raise the cap later this year.
At a cost of 1,000 Treasure Potions, that means a member who ONLY uses their one free spin per day/week will need to log in every day for about 2.5 years to get it... but they WILL get it eventually.
* Exceptions include staff personal items, custom weapon contest prizes, HeroMart items, etc