February 06, 2018
New Help Pages are Live
Help Pages Leveled Up: Better, Faster, and More Helpful!
The new AdventureQuest Worlds Help Pages are live at Support.Artix.com! They are better in every way:
- Use the on site search bar to find answers faster
- Easier to navigate
- Give feedback on Help Articles so we can make them more useful
- See additional articles that may prove helpful
Help Pages Evolution: The Quest
The first Artix Entertainment Help Pages were created for AdventureQuest back in the early 2000s. The internet has changed a lot since then… and so has how people use it. We knew that in order to help all our players to the best of our ability, we needed to do a total overhaul of the Help Pages. On all our sites. O_O
So last March, the Artix Support Team made their battle plan, geared up, and set out on the journey to redo… everything.
This was a huge project. They rewrote and/or updated over 8,000 articles across 12 games, our online store, our forums, and the Artix Portal site. Based on early feedback from testers and some of our community members*, we knew this was the right decision. Early last month, we set the hard date for AQWorlds’ transition.
That day is here! Check them out at support.artix.com
* You may have gotten a preview of the Help Pages while playing AdventureQuest, DragonFable, or while shopping at HeroMart. We ported over our single-player Flash games early, as a soft launch of the new set-up.)
Help Us Help You
There are a couple keys to writing a good email to the Support Team:
Be informative. Include as much detail on the Support Request form as possible related to your issue/question. This reduces the amount of back-and-forth emails as the team asks for more information
Be polite and honest.** The Support Team are here to help you, but it’s much easier for them to do their job when they aren’t being called names or threatened.
**These guidelines are good for writing any email, or interacting with anyone on a day-to-day basis.
Meet the Help Team
The Artix Help Team is small, but mighty, and is made of our 4 support agents***:
- Nythera, Support and Community Lead
- Vidra, Player Support Agent
- Requin, Player Support Agent
- Zohrah, Player Support Agent (focus: on AQWorlds account/ game issues)
They have a combined 19 years of support and game experience, and their only job is to help you with any account, game, or technical issues you may encounter.
*** "Agent" sounds much more epic than "representative."
What Comes Next?
Our new system gives us the ability to do so much more… and the Support Team plans to take advantage of that. We are already planning for:
- A new community discussion hub / forum
- Integrating the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs
Based on your feedback, we may also begin offering support on Social Media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Let us know what you think and what you’d like to see next!