August 07, 2020
Demon Queen Boss Battle
Battle to unlock new items this weekend!
Journey to Nunsatara -- home of emerald islands, one thousand templates, and some of Lore's bravest warriors. This weekend, they need your help to save their people. Recently, people have gone missing, leaving nothing behind but the strange scent of flowers. Seventy-five have vanished so far; now It’s up to you to make sure it goes no further.
Through your courage, strength, and humility, truth and justice will spread throughout the land. Log in and /join rangda, then talk to Arlette, the Celestial Warrior, to begin your adventure! This event will return each August to help everyone get into the spirit of celebration!
Celebrating the Spirit of Indonesia
We have a vast number of dedicated and passionate Indonesian heroes in our videogame community. To help you celebrate your Independence Day later this month, many of our team members (and players!) joined forces to help create this event for everyone. As you battle through the event, know that Artix, the AdventureQuest Worlds team, and I wish you and your family peace, joy, and love. At a time when there is so much darkness in our world, we strive to help spread light and happiness to as many people as possible... and hope you'll join us in doing the same.
For our Indonesian heroes, read a translated version of the above here, courtesy of AQW mod Attar.
Demon Queen Rewards
Battle the monsters in this weekend's update in /rangda to collect the pieces of the Arjuna and Payas Madras sets. Then collect the merge resources to create the pieces of the Gatotkaca set!
New End-Game Farming Updates are live!
The balance team updated some end-game farming map and balance changes last night. Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on our end-game farming quests over the years. This is the first round of changes as the balance team strives to make farming more fun. Can't wait to see what you think, and what you'd like to see next.
Blinding Light of Destiny Quests
- Mine Crafting: Gold and EXP rewards increased + the item awarded can now be chosen
- Soul Searching: Gold and EXP rewards increased, amount of Undead Essence and Cavern Celestite awarded increased
- Finding Fragments with Blinding Scythe: now has a guaranteed chance to drop Blinding Aura
Sepulchure’s DoomKnight Armor Quests
- Hard Core Metals: Gold and EXP rewards increased + the item awarded can now be chosen
- A Penny for your Foughts: Additional mobs have been added to /maul, EXP reward increased, turn in requirement increased to 20 Doomcoins, now has a chance to drop Shadow Creeper Enchant (which is used for the Dark Spirit Orbs quest)
- DoomCoin: Doomcoin is no longer a temporary item, drop rate of Doomcoin increased, stack limit of Doomcoin increased
Character Page Badges
If you farmed for the Legion Revenant Class, head to your character page to find an all-new exclusive badge! We are planning to release badges for for Void High Lord and the Necrotic Sword of Doom next week, and are finalizing details on the set-up for items obtained through a merge shop (rather than a quest, like the Legion Revenant).
The team is working on adding even more character page achievement badges for end-game farming items and other achievements (like reaching level 100).
All New Daily Gifts Coming Up
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase.
Coming next week:
- Monday: 48 hour Double Rep Boost + 0 AC weapons
- Tuesday: Zealous Snail Pet + BattlePet
- Wednesday: 72 hour Double Gold Boost + new 0 AC Helm/Cape
- Thursday: new 0 AC Weapon
- Friday: New Farming Resource Buff
- Saturday: 48 hour Double XP Boost + new 0 AC Armor
- Sunday: new 0 AC armor set celebrating Indonesian Independence Day