March 20, 2020
The Dark Carnival Returns
Friday the 13th And Lucky Day Double Holiday!
It is March, the month of Evil, and the weekend after Friday the 13th! That means... the Dark Carnival returns for the Unlucky Day Fair. Better boost your real-life LUK stat this weekend, because you're going to need every four-leaf clover, horseshoe, and rabbits foot you've got! Aurelio Voltaire and Zazul are here to make sure you "win" all the prizes you deserve... including a few new Friday the 13th / Lucky day crossover items!
Both Zazul and Aurelio Voltaire have a quest that is ONLY available while the Dark Carnival is in town.
- Zazul's Purgatorio Charade quest has a chance to reward: the Twisted Monkey Paw, Chibi Zazul House Item, Ringermaster Mort pet, and Silver Purgatorio Coin weapons
- Aurelio Voltaire's Creepy Undead Monkey quest has a chance to award the Creepy Undead Monkey cape, pet, morph helm, and Twisted Monkey Paw.
But beware... these gifts may not be what they seem. Save your Twisted Monkey Paws; you'll be able to spend them in the Dark Carnival merge shop for even more gear!
- Zombie Leperchaun armor + helms
- Toxic Painbow cape
- Wilted 4-Leaf Clover staff
- Unfortunate Ringmaster armor set
Dark Carnival Event Shop
You're in luck! The Dark Carnival has a whole new gear shop... just for you! Head to the Fair to find...
- Undead Leperchaun Class (AC and member versions)
- Corrupt Celtic Hunter weapons (2020 event rares)
- Harlequin Warrior armor set (2020 event rares)
- Magical Dryad armor set
Unlucky Leperchaun Class
It's so uncommon for Lucky Day and Friday the 13th to coincide (the next won't be until 2026!) that to celebrate, we've added an event-exclusive version of the Unlucky Leperchaun Class... the Undead Leperchaun. It has the same skills as the 2015 Unlucky Leperchaun, but new art. This class will only be available when Friday the 13th and Lucky Day converge.
The Undead Leperchaun Class is a highly modified version of the Evolved Leprechaun Class, and can be obtained from the Dark Carnival event shop for 2,000 ACs OR for gold, if you're a Legend. Check out the original class skills write up for more details about how the class will play.
Step Right Up to Test Your Luck!
Do ya feel lucky, Hero? I hope so, because the sneevil barkers at the Unlucky Day Fair are calling to you.
UnLucky Day Fair events:
- Play minigames to collect Golden Tickets
- Unlock the Evolved Leprechaun Class or the Undead Leperchaun Class
- The Pot o' DOOM is here: battle it for new gear
- Punt Zorbak is BACK! (only available during the Friday the 13th / Lucky Day crossover events)
- Your favorite seasonal items and bosses return
You can access the Fair RIGHT NOW when you /join unluck, and then continue to taste the painbow in the /rainbow and /hedge maps!
Don't miss the many unlucky versions of the fair's minigames:
- Clover Fields (Legend-only)
- Jackpot o' Gold
- Rainbow Run
- Ring Toss
- Smack A Sneevil
- Shamrock Smash
- Battle Gems Mini
Save up the Golden Tickets you earn from the minigames to purchase gear from the Unlucky Day Shamrock Fair Merge Shop, and if you get a Lucky Hat or Lucky Top Hat from the Fair Token Shop, you'll earn double the number of Golden Tickets from any minigame you play!