July 31, 2014
Game Testers Wanted!
Do You Have What It Takes To Break AQWorlds?
We release new content EVERY WEEK! (Sometimes, multiple times a week!) If you are an experienced, friendly, and helpful AQWorlds player, know the game inside out, upside down, and right-side 'round, and are willing to spend countless hours playing the game to test, break, and help FIX it... then we want YOU!
AQW Team Searching for New Testers!
We are posting this on the Design Notes first because we ALWAYS want to get people from our community. You all know the game as well (and sometimes better O_O) than we do, so it makes sense to bring new help onto the team from our player community! Real life has stolen some of our testers away over the last few months, (shakes fist at real life), so it's time to buff our team count!
Here is what we are looking for. Someone who is:
- Experienced (this does NOT mean you have to be level 50+)
- Knowledgeable (you should know how all the various parts of the game play)
- A good communicator (if you cannot explain the bug you've experienced, we cannot fix it)
- Easy to work with (our testers work hard and have fun. Since this is a volunteer position, we want everyone to enjoy what they do and who they work with)
We will be looking at your AQW account history, social networking and forum accounts if you have them, and arranging an in-game interview to talk one-on-one with potential candidates.
Here is what you need to do:
- 1. Send an e-mail to AEvolunteers.com with the subject line AQW TESTER APPLICATION
If your e-mails subject line says anything except AQW TESTER APPLICATION then the filters will automatically delete it. Reading comprehension is good.
- Include your real name, age (18+ only)
- Include your country of residence.
- Include your AQW Game account name and email address
- Include your Master Account name and email address tied to the master account.
- Include your Forum account name and email address if you have a forum account.
- Include all Languages you speak/read.
- Include the days and times you're available to help out! We really need some people who can help during Friday's release testing, but if you can't, don't worry - some types of testers can do their work at any hour.
- Include a Resume (C.V.) *please note we'd like the resume in English.
You must be 18+ to be considered for these position(s).
One application per person. We will read and consider all applications, but cannot reply to them all. If you are chosen to go through a further interview, we will contact you by e-mail. If we do not respond, we want to thank you for being awesome enough to volunteer!
Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position but does come with in-game Tester status, free AE game memberships, AdventureCoins, the chance to test game content as we develop it before release and invaluable experience with a honest-to-goodness gaming company which will look good on ANY future resumes.
Thanks, good luck and Battle On!