October 27, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
We're back! It's been a crazy-crazy 2 months with TLaPD and the Birthday events! Some bug fixing did get pushed back a bit, and some DNs posting got pushed even further back. That means this is gonna be a long one folks!
- Flaming Toxic Naval Top Hat + Locks was added to the Naval Top Hat Merge shop.
- Chaos Pirate Collection Chest & Chaotic Quibble Bank Pet have been convinced to allow you into their respective treasures.
- Doomed Flintlock & Doom Rapier + Flintlock have had their click animations corrected
- Skip button has been added to The Portal Puzzle in /Battleunderb .
- Artix’s eyebrows and eyes no longer matching player CC in “Legacy of Darkness” cutscene in /techfortress .
- Grim Naval Commander items have had their description typo fixed.
- A Second First Mate quest has been opened so that everyone may complete it.
- Sir Icy naval TopHat adjusted to “awesome rarity” to match other helms in the merge shop
- ShadowZard pet has had quests added.
- DeathKnight Blood Lord head remodeled so it isn’t so high.
- Cursed Chalice is no longer size-shifting .
- Wings of the Pain no longer trying to leave your body while you run.
- Female Mirror BladeMaster will no longer have shifty eyes.
- Shadow DragonMaster’s Polearm random box will no longer appear in certain maps.
- Sack of Coins (Cape) and Sack of Coins (Mace) no longer think they are each other.
- Female Doom DragonSlayer now has CC eyes.
- Obsidian Shadow Morph Locks eyes are no longer powering up.
- Dual Enchanted Kitsune Katana has been updated to accessory CC, no longer eye CC
- PaladinSlayer Naval Tophat & PaladinSlayer Naval Tricorn have had their ears reattached.
- Dark Master of Moglins Helm had CC removed.
- Female Necrotic Naval Commander armor has had a shoulder touchup.
- Female Celestial Pirate Commander has had its necklace reconnected.
- Horned Caster's Shag got a hair readjustment.
- Female Purple Hibiscus Sarong had some scrap fabric removed.
- Female Colorful ChickenCowMancer had some CC corrected.
- Male StarWalker Morph had a scar removed.
- Infernal Dark Lord had eye correction surgery .
- Void-Dweller Koofu had red outline on foot removed.
- Female Royal Vampire Renegade has had shading readded.
- Female DOOM Pumpkin Lord stray pixels removed.
- Mail of the Fallen both male and female have had their CC issues resolved.
- Abyssal locks, Abyssal tricorn locks & Abyssal tricorn morph have all been slightly adjusted to avoid conflict with respective CC.
- Male Chaos OverLord got a nosejob.
- Male SteamPunk Pirate Captain no longer has a CC collar.
- StarCrasher both male and female had some CC touched up on their legs.
- Dark Infernal Wings, Empowered Sword Of Light & Shimmering Sword Of Light had some line adjustments.
- Trophy Cape Evolved isn’t tilting a weird way when you run anymore.
- Cloak of Dage the Good has been lowered a touch.
- Yin-Yang Street Wear & Yokai Street Wear had an extra pixel removed.
- Prismatic Horned Dragonskull face shadow is no longer CC.
- Programmed Doom Blade had some CC bits removed.
- Male Dark Artifact Hunter had some minor adjustments to the arm.
- Rainbow Cat Ears + Locks had some CC adjustments made.