October 28, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Travel Map widget for /that map now shows all the time.
- Gravelyn has been spoken to about why Empresses of Evil should not flirt.
- FairyTale Wedding Cake Mace has stopped being shy about showing off how pretty it is.
- Kitsune Commander foot and Noxious Symbiote arm for the females sewn on a little tighter.
- Lord of Order male and female adjusted to give proper weapon grips now.
So I'm sure you have all noticed that AQW recently celebrated it's 11th Anniversary! Where did the time go?!
As with any game which survives as long as AQW has and updates regularly, things do advance through the years. Which brings me to the reason for this very short exrtas.
When AQW was created, a very different art style was used. It was much simpler. These very very very very old items not matching some of the extremely detailed styles used today is not a bug. We will not be able to update every old item reported. Many players actually also prefer the older style as well.
There is also another Patch Notes Extra posted about art bugs you may want to take a peek back at!