August 26, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Legion SoulSeeker Pet hitbox has been reduced some. It has to be large because of the floating motion the sword makes.
- Bido’s Birthday Hat 2019 eyes were not supposed to be CC. Now they aren't.
- Skull Helm of Cerberus repositioned.
- Lustrous Bow & Lustrous Bow and Arrow has a new and improved grip.
- Happy Crab Conga has been convinced to come out of the shell.
- Twisted EldritchSlayer's Locks has art has been fixed.
- Flameborn Summoner Badge has been convinced to stop taking over the entire screen.
- Blade of Awe enhancements all now require rank 5 Blade of Awe rep.
- Mine Crafting and Hard Core Metals rewards stack limits lowered to 10.
- Roentgenium of Nulgath has been AC tagged.