April 29, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Eternal Juggernaut Armblades have been de-lagged!
- Inquisitor of the Light collar/shoulder area downsized a bit to fit around the player head better.
- DeathKnight Lord went to see the head shrinker. It worked!
- Defender Armour moved from shops to a quest button on each NPC at the Guardian Tower. The quest will require you to have the Defender class from the proper NPC with at least 1 class point on it. (Frozards in /nexus will fill that requirement!)
- Snappy Puppy Locks repositioned on head.
- Dark Skyguard Uniform female leg texture added.
Tags: Patch Notes,
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games