April 23, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Acolyte, Warlord, Renegade, and Sorcerer armour versions are now from quests on their respective trainers, that will show if you have the class (with at least 1 point on it!) in your inventory, in the map /trainers only.
- Doomknight plinth in Curio fixed so it appears for everyone with Doomknight class now.
- Greenguard West button on the local map now leads to Greenguard West instead of being spoooooky.
- Map /events is back with a shiny new pole!
- Arrow in /timespace now silver.
- Capes tiling when you sit/rest. This is an engine limitation. Capes can be adjusted to a degree for when you stand still and when you walk. Sitting/resting is a different process.