July 09, 2021
Explore the Edge of Time
This weekend: Chronomancers, HeroMart, Classes and more!
This weekend, log in and /join chronohub to explore the Archipelago of Time! Discover the history of the Chronomancers as you farm for new gear, unlock lore scrolls, and more.
Lore fans, don't miss the scrolls in /chronohub. /join chronohub and head into the building, then click on the scrolls to learn more about the history of Chronomancy. There are about 10 stories covering the founding of the different Orders of Chronomancy.
Talk to all of the Chronomancers at /chronohub to learn their stories, then complete quests to unlock Timepieces to use in the Chronohub Merge shop!
HeroMart is back!
The in-game version of HeroMart, Artix Entertainment's online merch store, is open once again in AQWorlds! The HeroPoints Merge Shop is back, along with all of the gen 1 HeroPoints gear (including the Great Thief Class)!
Heromart is once again ramping up production, with many new posters, shirts, and other gear coming in the near future. That's why we've worked with the HeroMart crew to get the in-game map ready to re-open... and this weekend, you can /join Heromart to find all the returning rewards for HeroPoints... and a few shiny new options.
Helpful HeroMart Links
There is a LOT that goes into Heromart and its in-game rewards. That's why you should check out the links below if you have any questions.
- Read more about HeroPoints and what you can do with them in yesterday's Design Notes post.
- See what merchandise comes with HeroPoints rewards
- Contact Artix Support if you have any issues with your HeroMart purchase or reward redemption
Variants of Calendar Classes are now available
Calendar Class variants are here! We've paired buffed versions of the original class skills with new art. The class sets are available for ACs or HeroPoints in the /heromart merge shop.
Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to buy Timelock Keys with AdventureCoins to unlock new variants of the Calendar Class sets** for AdventureCoins. Or you can buy the class and individual set items for HeroPoints.
- Chronomancer Prime: 2011 Chronomancer Class variant
- ChronoChaorruptor: 2012 ChronoCorruptor Class variant
- TimeKeeper: 2013 TimeKiller Class variant
- ChronoCommandant: 2014 ChronoCommander Class variant
- Chrono DataKnight: 2015 Chrono DragonKnight Class variant
- Interstellar Knight: 2016 Infinity Knight Class variant
- ShadowWeaver of Time: 2017 ShadowWalker of Time Class variant
- Empyrean Chronomancer: 2018 Eternal Chronomancer Class variant
And in the near future, we'll also be adding the:
- Timeless Chronomancer: 2019 Corrupted Chronomancer Class variant
- Overworld Chronomancer: 2020 Underworld Chronomancer Class variant
- Necrotic Chronomancer: 2021 Nechronomancer Class variant
How to buy the AC version:
- Talk to Stryche in the /HeroMart map
- Buy the Timelock Key for the Class for 6,000 ACs***
- The Timelock Key opens up a shop with the 0 AC class, armor, and accessories (Talk to Stryche to find your new gear shop)
How to buy the HeroPoints version:
- Buy merchandise from HeroMart.
- Once your merch arrives, find the HeroPoints code printed on your packing slip.
- Redeem your code on the Portal site and apply the HeroPoints to your AQWorlds account.
- Login to your AQWorlds account and /join Heromart
- Talk to Stryche to open the HeroPoints merge shop for the Calendar Class you want
- Buy the Class or any of the set items using your HeroPoints
Note: Currently, the /curio map has the original 2017 Timelock Key. This will remain available until the 2017 calendar sells out on Heromart.com. The 2018 Calendar sold out, and so the Immortality Key, which unlocks the 2018 class, will be removed with this weekend's release.
* Owners of the original versions of past Calendar Classes will unlock the new variants for free in their badge shop in the Book of Lore.
** Classes were named intentionally so the acronyms would remain the same. That way, players will still know which classes other heroes are referring to.
*** With the 2017 Calendar, we had two ways to obtain the Calendar Class. Players could unlock it for free by purchasing the physical calendar from HeroMart or could buy a Timelock Key for 6,000 AdventureCoins to unlock the class and set items. This new model follows our 2017 plan.
New from HeroMart: Game Logo T-Shirts!
NEW game logo t-shirts are now available from HeroMart! Display your love of Lore, dragons, and looking AWESOME, and get more rewards than just looking like a Hero. Each comes with HeroPoints rewards to spend inside our games.
Plus we've restocked even more t-shirts. And check out which merch comes with HeroPoints here: http://heromart.com/collections/heropoints-rewards…