April 28, 2023
This Weekend: Good vs Evil BattleMages
New Featured Rare Gear Available for a Limited Time
The Alliance has almost completely shattered, but you must not let yourself be distracted. Threats await you, no matter what alignment you are. Gear up with good and evil battlemage sets from your Featured Gear Shop, then head begin exploring Termina Temple as we start the next chapter of our main story. Find our two new new rare sets and more in your Featured Gear Shop in the game menu for AdventureCoins until May 26th.
Swordhaven Cleric Set
Clerics raised and trained in Swordhaven, a Kingdom that protects the weak and the trapped. They are a welcome sight in every home, castle, and even prisons. Everyone has a right to be healed and live well.
- Swordhaven Cleric Armor
- Mystical Cleric's Hood
- Enchanted Cleric's Wrap
- Blinding Hammer of Light (single + dual wield)
The armor, helm, and cape are color-customizable to Base, Trim, and Accessory. The Hammers are color-customizable to Base and Accessory.
Ruthless as the beasts whose hides they've taken for their own, these battlemages hunt apex predators and legends. The more they devour, the more powerful their magic grows.
- BeastBane Battlemage armor
- Beastbane Battle Helm + Locks
- Furled Beastbane Wings
- Wings of the Beastbane (25% class points boost)*
- Beastbane's Blood Blade (25% gold boost)*
- Beastbane's Blood Blades (25% rep boost)*
- Beastbane's Blood Spear (25% XP boost)*
*Previously, the specified boosts were at 30% due to a miscommunication and has been corrected.
Don't Miss Last Week's New Rare Sets
Light, venerated as a symbol of divinity and justice, runs through the veins of those chosen by the rays of the sun... and through the veins of the Swordhaven royal family. Find the rare rare Swordhaven-themed sets and in your Featured Gear Shop in the game menu for AdventureCoins until May 21st.
Swordhaven Courtly Attire Set
Light is glorified as a a symbol of Good and Virtue by the court of Swordhaven. Queen Lynaria was a beacon of Light, and dearly beloved by all who knew her. These items honor her pure ideals.
- Swordhaven Courtly Attire Armor
- Swordhaven Courtly Hair + Locks
- Royal Roses Ornament cape
- Bright Wings of Swordhaven
- Bright Aura of Swordhaven (animated ground rune)
- Golden Aura of Swordhaven (static ground rune)
- Swordhaven Prestige Blade (single + dual wield)
- Glorious Crown Staff
- Golden Spear of Virtue
Elegant Courtly Attire Set
In days of old, the gardens of Swordhaven castle nurtured dangerously poisonous plants. The old dynasty's enemies were buried beneath those thorns, but they have since been replaced by the simple yet graceful rose. The noble court is allowed to pick the flowers and wear them.
- Elegant Courtly Attire
- Elegant Courtly Circlet + Diadem
- Dark Wings of Swordhaven
- Mystical Aura of Swordhaven (animated ground rune)
- Elegant Aura of Swordhaven (static ground rune)
- Elegant Prestige Blade (single + dual wield)
Note: only select items from the Swordhaven Courtly set have Elegant Courtly variants.
Legends say that the Lightweavers were called upon to protect the Plane of Light during ancient wars. Humankind chose the Light, and it accepted. The oldest of the Lightweavers are seldom seen, becoming one with the radiance that gifted them the power to seek glory.
- Lightweaver Armor
- Lightweaver Hair + Locks
- Lightweaver Morph + Visage
- Golden Lightweaver Mask + Locks
- Wings of the Lightweaver Cape
- Beams of Light
- Golden Lightweaver Blade (single + dual wield)
- Golden Lightweaver Bow