March 25, 2022
Dark Astravian General Set + More
New Featured Rares, Treasure Chest, and Doom Merge Sets
To help you bring the pain to any enemies you encounter in battle, Axeros and Ferozakh crafted incredibly wicked new items for you to collect and equip! Find them starting this weekend in-game!
This week's Featured Gear Shop update contains:
- Dark Astravian General + Soldier armors
- Dark Astravian General+ Soldier helms
- Rapier, Longsword, Broadsword, and Pike weaposn
- Astravian General Wings
New Wheel of Doom Merge Shop Gear
Former members of the Furutistic Legion Optimization team, Underworld Mecha Ghouls were deployed by Dage the Evil to assault Nulgath's forces. Our newest Wheel of Doom merge shop set is now available.
/join Doom and click to spin the Wheel of Doom. EVERY time you spin, you will receive:
- 10,000 gold
- Treasure Potion
- 1 hour EXP Boost
- A chance for a bonus prize
Use the Treasure Potions in the Wheel of Doom Merge Shop to unlock our newest set: the Underworld Mechanical Ghoul.
Find all of the set gear in the Wheel of Doom merge shop:
- Underworld Mechanical Ghoul armor
- 3 helms
- Underworld Isotope Creature cape
- Underworld Summon Ring + Station ground items
- Rifles + Cannon Gauntlet
Wheel of Doom: Bonus Prize Drops
Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, in addition to the gold, EXP boost, and Treasure Potion you receive, you'll have a chance to get a bonus prize. These equippable items include Doom versions of some of the game's earliest "Unassigned" rarity items and many items created exclusively for the Wheel. We'll continue adding new sets to the Wheel of Doom's merge shop in the coming months.
To see a list of what bonus drops are currently available, talk to the Carnival vendors to see the Prize Preview shop. For more information, check out the Wheel of Doom FAQ.
Get your Free Spins
Everyone loves to get prizes... and that's why everyone in AdventureQuest Worlds will get at least one free spin on the Wheel of Doom per week.
- Members get one free spin a day while their upgrade is active
- All players get one free spin a week.
Spin the Wheel, Collect Treasures, Choose Your Prize
Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, you'll get a Treasure Potion to spend in the Doom Merge Shop. Save up 1,000 and you'll be able to buy a Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness. Each WIoDA lets you choose a rare or valuable item* straight from your account manager.
How to Claim your Prize
Make sure you have a confirmed email address attached to your game account, and then follow these steps:
- Decide on the item you want
- Log into your Account Manager
- Click on the "Awesome Prizes" link on the sidebar
- You'll see a list of the IoDA tokens you have available
- Choose from a list of ALL the eligible item rewards
- You'll be taken to a verification page to confirm your choice
Redeem IoDA tokens to get even MORE bonuses
For each of the first six eligible IoDA tokens you receive , you'll get a FREE Bonus IoDA. The eligible tokens are the Ultimate, Epic, Platinum, Wicked and Golden tokens. After that, you'll get a free Bonus IoDA for every 3 eligible IoDA you redeem, with no maximum stack. So if you have that dream set of gear you want to create... now you'll be able to.
After you redeem your...
- 1st IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 2nd IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 3rd IoDA, you'll unlock 1free bonus IoDA
- 4th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 5th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 6th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
Then, for every 3 IoDA you redeem, you'll unlock another free bonus IoDA.
After you redeem your...
- 7th, 8th, and 9th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 10th, 11th, and 12th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
And so on. The 3:1 bonus IoDA ratio starts after you get your first 6 free BIoDA, regardless of when you received them. (Example: if you've redeemed a total of 21 IoDA tokens, you'll unlock 11 BIoDA total. The first 6 BIoDA at a 1:1 ratio, and then 5 more at the 3:1 ratio.)
* Exceptions include staff personal items, custom weapon contest prizes, HeroMart items, etc
Skullbound Warrior + Underworld Warden Updates
Last week, we said the artist crafting the Skullbound Warrior had been caught up with some big real-life shifting. Good news! They've arrived and sent the files in yesterday. The items will release next Friday in the Collection Chest + birthday rares shop.
The Underworld Warden capes + house items are still on their way, but we wanted to get this week's Darkon story release + gear out to you as early as possible. Enjoy, and keep an eye on the Design Notes for the Warden gear's arrival this weekend.