February 12, 2022
New February Holiday Rares + DOOM sets
💖 Available until March 11, 2022 💖
This weekend, we're continuing our Yokai New Year and Hero's Heart Day celebrations with even gear for all you real-life rare hunters! Tonight, log in and find 25 new items in the Featured Gear Shop in your game menu for AdventureCoins until March 11th.
For fans of all our Akiba New Year-themed gear, good news! you'll find even more holiday event gear next week.
This week's Featured Gear Shop update contains:
- WhiteTiger Omnyogi armor
- WhiteTiger Spirit Ears, Divinity Hats, Onmyogi Morph helms
- WhiteTiger's Spirit Tail + Summoned Tiger Spirit capes
- ULTRA Summoned Tiger Spirit Cape
- WhiteTiger's Khakkhara, Guqin, and Fans weapons
- Umitora's Grandeur cape
- Gothic Alchemist armor*
- Gothic Alchemist Glasses + Hood helms
- Gothic Alchemist Wings + Athame weapons
(Pictured: ULTRA Summoned Tiger Spirit Cape)
*The rare Gothic Alchemist set will be available until March 4th. A pink-and-white variant, the Dainty Alchemist, is now available as a 0 AC seasonal monster reward drop from the Agape boss in the /arcadia map.
New Wheel of Doom Merge Shop Gear
New for 2022, the House of Miko presents: theTiger Hoodie! Look fierce as you ROAR into battle or stalk down the catwalk in Akiba. Our newest Wheel of Doom merge shop set is now available. /join Doom and click to spin the Wheel of Doom. EVERY time you spin, you will receive:
- 10,000 gold
- Treasure Potion
- 1 hour EXP Boost
- A chance for a bonus prize
Use the Treasure Potions in the Wheel of Doom Merge Shop to unlock our newest set: the Tiger Hoodie.
Find all of the set gear in the Wheel of Doom merge shop:
- TigerClaw Hoodie armor
- 10 Tiger's Idol + Tiger Claw Hoodie helms
- 2 Tiger's Idol capes
- TigerClaw Talon sword + daggers
- Tiger's Fang Gauntlet (single + dual wield)
Wheel of Doom: Bonus Prize Drops
Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, in addition to the gold, EXP boost, and Treasure Potion you receive, you'll have a chance to get a bonus prize. These equippable items include Doom versions of some of the game's earliest "Unassigned" rarity items and many items created exclusively for the Wheel. We'll continue adding new sets to the Wheel of Doom's merge shop in the coming months.
To see a list of what bonus drops are currently available, talk to the Carnival vendors to see the Prize Preview shop. For more information, check out the Wheel of Doom FAQ.
Get your Free Spins
Everyone loves to get prizes... and that's why everyone in AdventureQuest Worlds will get at least one free spin on the Wheel of Doom per week.
- Members get one free spin a day while their upgrade is active
- All players get one free spin a week.
Spin the Wheel, Collect Treasures, Choose Your Prize
Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, you'll get a Treasure Potion to spend in the Doom Merge Shop. Save up 1,000 and you'll be able to buy a Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness. Each WIoDA lets you choose a rare or valuable item* straight from your account manager.
How to Claim your Prize
Make sure you have a confirmed email address attached to your game account, and then follow these steps:
- Decide on the item you want
- Log into your Account Manager
- Click on the "Awesome Prizes" link on the sidebar
- You'll see a list of the IoDA tokens you have available
- Choose from a list of ALL the eligible item rewards
- You'll be taken to a verification page to confirm your choice
Redeem IoDA tokens to get even MORE bonuses
For each of the first six eligible IoDA tokens you receive , you'll get a FREE Bonus IoDA. The eligible tokens are the Ultimate, Epic, Platinum, Wicked and Golden tokens. After that, you'll get a free Bonus IoDA for every 3 eligible IoDA you redeem, with no maximum stack. So if you have that dream set of gear you want to create... now you'll be able to.
After you redeem your...
- 1st IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 2nd IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 3rd IoDA, you'll unlock 1free bonus IoDA
- 4th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 5th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 6th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
Then, for every 3 IoDA you redeem, you'll unlock another free bonus IoDA.
After you redeem your...
- 7th, 8th, and 9th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 10th, 11th, and 12th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
And so on. The 3:1 bonus IoDA ratio starts after you get your first 6 free BIoDA, regardless of when you received them. (Example: if you've redeemed a total of 21 IoDA tokens, you'll unlock 11 BIoDA total. The first 6 BIoDA at a 1:1 ratio, and then 5 more at the 3:1 ratio.)
* Exceptions include staff personal items, custom weapon contest prizes, HeroMart items, etc