October 30, 2015
Undead Assault Bug Update for iOS
Apple iPhone/iPad players-- Please join me in an angry, frustrated roar of NOOO to let out all your frustration. When you are done, take a deep breath and be reassured by some GOOD NEWS: This bug will WILL BE FIXED in the next update.
The new Undead Assault update finally went live, but its' primary new feature, the one that lets you link to AQWorlds, unexpectedly broke upon release. I (Artix) feel just like you do... because I use an iPhone, bought on day 1, and have been eagerly waiting to redeem my armor in AQWorlds too. The feature was functioning correctly in testing-- so it was a complete shock when the new update went live and the new screens were not showing like they were supposed to.. The next Undead Assault Apple update will fix this. You do not have to do anything but join me in demonstrating the steel patience of a true undead hunter.
- The next update will fix this.
- You do not have to do anything.
- No, there is nothing you can do to make it work until the next update.
- Yes, we thoroughly tested this before submission. It worked. We are investigating what happened and will share this with you when we get to the bottom of it (because we know you appreciate how open we are about these things with you.)
- If you bought before the update, you will still have the Diamyo pet (you see him on the title screen), but the screen where you buy Daimyo still shows a price tag-- and none of the buttons work. When the next fix goes live, that screen will say "OWNED!" and you will get a redeem button.
- If you bought Daimyo after the update, you see the correct screen but get a 404 error when attempting to redeem. When the next fix goes live, it will simply work as you expected.
- Do not delete your app, you will lose all your gold.
- If you did delete your app, you can restore Daimyo to get him back.
- Apples app approval process normally takes about a week.
- We are going to get on our hands and knees and beg them to push it through faster since this is a critical bug.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. I look forward to liking your extremely lengthy "NOOOOOOOOs!" in the comment section below. - Artix