October 21, 2013
In-game Mod Applications Closed
STATUS: Not ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS
Then read this letter from Reens, the lead in-game moderator!
Hi guys! We are looking for new mods for AQWorlds, and now is your chance to apply! One thing I have to stress - you MUST be over 18. If you are under 18, if you don't include your age, or if you start with "I'm not 18 yet, but..." the application will not be considered.*
We are most in need of moderators who are bilingual (or more) in English and one of the following languages: Tagalog, Portuguese, Spanish. We will consider applications from people who only speak English, though!
We will need the following in an email:
1. Your real name, age, country of residence.
2. AQW Game account name and email
3. Artix Entertainment Master Account name
4. Forum account name and email (not required to have one)
5. Languages you speak
6. Twitter account name (not required to have one)
7. A cover letter describing yourself, and what you think being a mod will mean.
Please send your COMPLETE application to [email protected] by Friday, October 25, 2013. If the application is not complete, we won't consider it. And please, one application per person. We will read all the applications. If you are chosen to go through a further interview, we will contact you. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to everyone.
* Note: please do not email applications to join Player Support, become an Artist or Dev. We are only looking for new in-game moderators, but we love how eager you are to help us and your fellow players!
Post-script from Alina: Not sure what the difference between a Mod, Dev, and Tester is? Check out Cysero's handy breakdown of the different tasks each role performs.