October 02, 2013
Found Bugs? Help Crush Them!
The Bug Tracker Needs YOUR Reports!
Stratos, the BugMaster General, writes: Bug Hunters... we need your help! We need to track down every bug, mistake, glitch, hack, typo, and error in AQWorlds, then report them to www.Artix.com/Bugs!
NOTE: The Bug Tracker tracks bugs... it is not for player support! Please do not report bugs to your characters, accounts, or for upgrades.
"The bigger the bug, the more satisfying the squish!"
If the line up there makes your fingers itch to grab a mallet and squash something, then keep reading, because you're just what Stratos is looking for! Read on for more details:
Please post your bug reports on the Bug Tracker at Artix.com!
1. Head to the page at http://www.artix.com/bugs
2. Select AdventureQuest Worlds from the drop-down menu and click "go"
3. Choose the category that best applies to your bug from the drop-down menu and click "go"
4. Fill in any information in the form that appears. (The form will change based on the nature of your issue.) Give us as MUCH information about the bug as you can. The more we know, the easier a problem is to fix!
5. Review your information, then click "Submit Bug Report"
We do not reply directly to bug reports. Once you've submitted the report, Bug Hunters will confirm it, then send the information on to the team, who will fix it as soon as possible. (Bugs are prioritized in order of how game-breaking they are.)
We can't fix AQWorlds unless we know there are bugs... and that's where YOU come in!