AQWorlds Rules and Guidelines
Our first priority is to create a safe and friendly environment for our players. Failure to act responsibly and comply with these rules may result in the termination of your game account and access to forums and chat. These rules are for all Artix Entertainment Games and Forums.
Do not access any account or account information that you did not create.
- Sharing or trading your account
- Selling your account or buying one you did not create
- Giving your account away or accepting one as a gift
You are only allowed to make payments using authorized credit cards or financial information.
- Do not make payments with stolen credit cards or financial information.
- Do not use your parent’s/relative’s/friend’s credit card or financial information without permission.
Do not bot, cheat/hack, exploit, phish, or attack the servers.
- Using trainers
- Shop / quest loaders
- Third-party programs
The following types of chat / messages violate our terms of service:
- Harassment or defamation
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Threatening or abusive language
- Hate speech based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality
- Advertising bots, hacks, game exploits, or private servers.
- Spamming chat with repeated messages
- Asking for other players’ account or personal information.
You should only log on to your AdventureQuest worlds account at www.AQ.com.
- Playing on any privately created servers is not allowed.
- Creating or playing on a private server may result in action being taken against your account.
Other Behavior Guidelines
- If a team member asks you to change a behavior or action, do so.
- Do not impersonate any member of our community.
- Please keep all communication from the Artix Help Team confidential.
- Do not send repeated messages to our help page forms.
Violations of our Terms and Conditions or Message Board Rules may result in warnings, mutes, suspensions/bans, permanent account closure, or legal action with or without prior notice. The above list is not all-inclusive, and we reserve the right to take action for offensive behavior not mentioned on this page.
Access to any Artix Entertainment games and any of its related products is a privilege, not a right. Team members moderate our sites, servers and forum to the best of their ability and at their own discretion. Attacks upon their decisions or non-constructive arguments may result in further account/IP address/email bans.
Codes of Ethical Conduct
As a family-friendly community committed to providing a safe and fun place for people of all ages, Artix Entertainment does not condone any type of illicit behavior from its employees, volunteers, or community members. Engaging in such activities can and will result in immediate termination, dismissal, or suspension of accounts and any information can be turned over to the proper authorities.