Scream for Mogloween
The Friday of Feels starts with Mogloween!
We've just released the Moglween hub town! If you haven't joined us for this event before, Mogloween is the fall seasonal event where you Trick or BEAT your way through the spookiest, creepiest releases we've put out over the last five years! Just /join mogloween and get ready for bats, brawls, and LOTS of hallow-SCREAMS!
That's his FRIENDLY smile.
Begin Mogloween Adventures in MystCroft!
It is a dark and stormy night, fog creeps through the trees and into the houses of Battleon. When you step outside, a beacon pulses in the darkness. As you walk towards it, ghostly moans grow louder. When you enter a clearing you KNOW wasn't there before, you see a portal that takes you to... MystCroft, realm of spookily-delicious Mogloween adventures!
The Cauldron Sisters are SO GLAD to see you!
Meet the Cauldron sisters, Bubble, Toil, and Trouble, and help them play their tricks to save Mogloween... and all the delicious treats that come with it!
Guide to Mogloween!
So, after FOUR years worth of Mogloween events, we released... we've done a LOT! (Zoom in to see HOW much!) That's why we created the new Mogloween Event Guide in the Lorepedia! On Monday, we'll add the Committed event, too.
BattleMage Class is LIVE!
What do you do when your entire city has become chaorrupted, and your spellcasters just aren't sturdy enough to handle the fight? You train them to cast spells while encased in solid steel, of course!
Take a look at Memet's skills breakdown in yesterday's Design Notes, then grab the Class for yourself! The Class has 3 new spell aniimations, 2 new icons, and 7 total abilities. (Because of all that awesomeness, we did not add a rank 10 passive.) The auto attack damage range you see is correct because when you use Enchanted Blade, it does 100% damage.
- Talk to Sir Vival in Swordhaven Castle to buy the Class and accessories from the Rep Shop!
You will need Rank 10 in Swordhaven rep to buy the gear!
- Talk to Ragnar in Battleon to buy the Class and accessories for AdventureCoins! (If you don't have the time to play often enough to rep up to rank 10, this is the option for you.)
- Find the BattleMage Class shop in your game menu with BOTH versions of the sets!
Shops Leaving, Releases Arriving!
There's a LOT of OTHER things happening today too:
- Check out the Treasure Map update that went live Wednesday! Read the clue in the maps' description, then hunt down the Treasure! You can get your own map from Cleric Joy in Battleon!
- Talk Like a Pirate Day rare shops
- Friday the 13th rare shops gone for good, seasonal shops gone til the next event
- Chika's Birthday Shop leaves
- Quibble's shop and the Chaos rares shop leave tonight
Still to come, the conclusion to the Royal Wedding event!
OH MAN YOU GUYS! If you haven't played last week's "Royal Wedding" release in the Swordhaven Chaos storyline, then you'd better hurry and catch up! You've got a few releases to play first:
- Head to Swordhaven Castle and talk to Sir Vival in the courtyard to see what's going on.
- Then /join Archives and talk to Denara to begin the storyline! (Note: You'll want to be at least level 20 to do these releases!)
- After that, /join armory to battle the Chaos invasion in Swordhaven!
- Next up: time for the wedding of Princess Brittany's dreams! Help make sure everything goes well!
- And NOW you're all caught up!: Continue the Royal Wedding event in Swordhaven's Chaos Saga!
Ghost just finished animating the last cutscene for the release, and wants you all to see his reaction:
More Design Notes coming on the Royal Wedding once release is live!