September 25, 2013
Reminders of Awesomeness
Don't Forget These Important Dates!
September is almost over, which means 5th Upholder is ALMOST HERE! We've got a lot coming up in the next few weeks, so note your calendars, Heroes!
5th Upholder is Coming October 1st!
AQWorlds 5th Upholder begins October 1st! Support AQWorlds by upgrading your account any time in October to become a 5th Upholder and unlock the 4 star swords you see below, PLUS the 5th Upholder character page!
To become a 5th Upholday, you have to either upgrade during the month of October OR have an upgrade that is still active on November 1st. We'll have more details about what being an Upholder means and how to become one on Monday!
AQW 5th Birthday / AE 11th Anniversary begins October 11th!
This October 11th, prepare to attend Artix Entertainment's BattleCon, our first ever in-game, all-game convention!
- Live and pre-recorded streaming panels (schedule changing daily, will be posted ahead of time)
- Live and pre-recorded Question & Answer sessions
- Featured Artist Alley (where all the non-rare gear from your favorite featured artist shops returns)
- Vendor booth with information and gear straight from all our other games
- Exclusive quests and MANY cosplay-themed rewards (what kind of cosplay-mashup gear do YOU want to see?!)
- PLUS an expansion to the Secret Underground Lab map from last year's event (this time it will stay in-game PERMANENTLY!)
- And so much more!
REMINDER: the Chunin Class from last year's birthday event leaves October 11th!
Earn Double ACs Offer this October 4th - 6th!
Starting at noon server time on October 4th and running through midnight October 6th, you'll get double the amount of AdventureCoins when you complete Matomy offers on our AExtras site!
Mogloween Returns October 4th!
Prepare for the spookiest time of the year... by taking on trickers and treaters throughout Lore! The previous years of Mogloween releases will return next Friday, with a rare shop and challenge boss* at the end of the month!
* In order to make sure we have enough time to finish the Chaos Sage storyline this year, we are going to have lighter holiday releases until the end of 2013. But MAN, is the end of the Chaos Saga going to make up for it. Any guesses on what will happen?
More Dates to Remember!
- Fall Seasonal Shop releases THIS Friday!
- Suggestion shop updates THIS Friday!
- Friday the 13th maps turn Legend-only on Monday!
- BattleMage Class releases next Friday!
- The Chaos War Rares shop leaves NEXT Friday!
- Quibble's Talk Like a Pirate Day shop leaves NEXT Friday!
- Treasure Map shop updates NEXT Friday!
- 3 month Shadow Sorcerer package (replacing LightCaster) releases NEXT Thursday!
- No Featured Artist shop next Tuesday, but will return in late October.
- AQW/AE Birthdayversary event begins October 11th!
- The Swordhaven Chaos finale releases October 18th!