December 22, 2013
Update on Friday's Release
News on Changes After Friday's release
A lot has happened since Friday's release of Dage's Dark Winter PVP war! Make sure you don't miss any of the changes!
- The Love Caster Class went live yesterday! Find the shop in your game menu. (The Love Caster armor is required to open the shop)
- Find the Prismatic Smog Slayer armor set in the Wheel of Doom and Destiny merge shops for a limited time.
- A second version of the Deorum Lance (the Bright Deorum Lance) was added to Quibble's shop.
- The Smog Slayer armor set drops from the Wheels of Doom and Destiny for a limited time.
- The drop rate for the Thanatos items from Dage's quests have been raised to 10% until the holidays are over.
Mid-weekend Bug Fixes
- The Love Caster armor was temporarily removed from the shop while a sellback issue was fixed, but is back in Beleen's birthday shop now.
- The Love Caster armor has been changed so it cannot be sold back until January 17th (this is to prevent people from abusing the sellback issue).
- Certain players not being able to queue for the Frostbrawl map is being investigated now.
- Because many players were experiencing disconnect issues while on the "Dage's Winter is Coming" quest from the Holiday Paragon Pet, the quest has been changed. To compensate for requiring multiple map-joins, the drop rate on the required items has been increased significantly.