October 18, 2013
AE Ninjas vs Ultra BrutalCorn!
Dragon Ninjas vs Ultra BrutalCorn!
Login NOW to save the Underground Lab from a beatdown by ULTRA BRUTALCORN! The continuation of BattleCon 2013: an in-game convention continues this Friday with an expansion to the Secret Underground Lab map. Normally the SUL is invaded by ninjas or zombies roughly every couple weeks. We know how to handle those attacks.
Emergency Invasion Chainsaws!
NOT THIS WEEK! Something is hiding in the shadows of the Room of Gloom, racing through the Soundbooth of Horrors, shattering windows and dreams with well-placed blows of his hind hooves.
This is Beleen's "oh no BrutalCorn" face.
Here and there and everywhere... wreaking chaos in the Lab. It's up to YOU to stop ULTRA Brutalcorn, Hero! (You didn't think he was done with you after last Friday's battle, did you?!)
Tonight, get ready to:
- Avoid ambushes by BrutalCorn and the Invisible Imposter Guard Ninjas!
- Help Artix the WindowSlayer take out all of the OTHER windows!
- Knock out the Green Screamers in the Green Room!
- Battle through the Soundbooth of Horrors!
- Clean out the Skeletons in our Server Closet!
- Take on Ultra BrutalCorn in the Room of Gloom!
(What is back there? NO ONE KNOWS!)
5th Birthday Class: Dragon Shinobi!
You can buy the Dragon Shinobi class from Ragnar in Battleon for 2,000 AdventureCoins until the class goes rare around our NEXT Birthday. However, until the birthday event rares leave, you will be able to EARN the class and all the extras completely free and all you have to do is help clear all these monsters out of the Lab and BattleCon!
Summon the Dragon Ninjas!
Alina will give you the quests you need to earn the class and also has the merge shop where you can buy them. Legends can access a daily quest which will let them earn triple the number of tokens, but with a little effort, everyone can earn the class before it leaves!
Who's our favorite Dragon Shinobi? YOU ARE!
Just REMEMBER, the chance to earn the class is a special bonus for those of you who were here to help celebrate AQW's 5th birthday and AE's 11th anniversary! Once the birthday event rare gear leaves on November 18th, you will no longer be able to earn the class. But 1 month should be PLENTY of time for anyone to earn it.
You will need to turn in the quests and re-accept them every time. We've been forced to take this measure to help combat botters so you can thank those people if you find that a little annoying.
5th Birthday Presents!
It wouldn't be a party without presents! The monsters in the Lab will be dropping permanently-available gear, and you'll find the Birthday Present rares shop when you talk to Artix!
Five Rings Fire Warrior and Dragon Shinobi
Much of this year's birthday gear is based on the Shinobi and Ninja culture to celebrate Artix's appearance on America Ninja Warrior, and because so many of us have read The Book of War andThe Book of Five Rings.
5th Birthday gear includes:
- Five Rings Fire Warrior set
- Five Rings Water Warrior set
- Five Rings Air Warrior set
- Five Rings Earth Warrior set
- Five Rings Light Warrior helm
- Five Rings Void Warrior helm
- Invisible Ninja Armor (AC w/ xp bonus) (drops from the Invisible Ninja)
- Invisible Ninja Armor (Legend w/ rep bonus)
- Green Screamer set (drops from the Green Screamer)
- Bearded BrutalCorn helm
- and more!
BattleCon 2013 and other updates!
We haven't forgotten BattleCon 2013: an in-game convention... or that today is Canada's Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey-day, Canadians! The Canada Thanksgiving Day shop will remain in-game until next Monday, October 21st.
- The shops for Beleen, Memet, and BattleGems have all been updated.
- Veneeria's shop will be added once we know the release is bug-free.
- The Livestream shop will leave Friday, November 1st.
- More details on HeroMart gear will be added.
- The "pet of the random month" is in production!
- Tomix's armor will come soon. He did not have time to create a female version this week due to the AWESOME DragonFable release!
- The BrutalCorn Character Page badge will be added to all those who should have it on Monday.
- Starsword hilt recolors are live! Find them in the shops attached to your Upholder badge.
- Dumoose is still working on the design for the Oracle Class.
- Stay tuned for more details on the Mogloween challenge fight and rewards!
- Guild PTR badges will be awarded once Yorumi returns from being sick.