The 2nd Annual Creative Pumpkin Carving Contest
Ready to squash the competition?
Do you have what it takes to carve the best AE-themed pumpkin in all of Lore? How skilled are you in the fine arts of the pumpkin-carving blade? Are you able to duel-wield a camera at the same time?
If so, this contest is perfect for you!
This is the official all-call for pumpkin-carving masters! Mogloween is right around the corner so there is no better time for such a contest!
Last year, there were sooo many AMAZING carved pumpkins that we just HAD to do another contest. Check out last year’s winners!
There will be ONE Grand Prize winner (probably… maybe more…?). The contest starts now and ends on Sunday, October 31st. The winners will be announced on the Design Notes and the Forums on the following Friday, November 5th!
The Grand Prize winner(s) will receive 5,000 AdventureCoins!
Additional prizes will be awarded for spectacular squashes too ^_____^
Now that I have your attention, you’re probably wondering how to enter. The rules and guidelines are simple but MUST be followed accordingly for your entry to be considered eligible:
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved BY YOU!
• Your pumpkin MUST be your own ORIGINAL WORK! Any work that is copied via Internet and/or Stencils or simply Copy-Pasted of some supreme pumpkin-carving legend will lead to an automatic DISQUALIFICATION. We’re serious—it’s in CAPS!
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved in an AE theme. Check out last year's winners for inspiration!
• Include an index card or a piece of paper with ONLY your AQW Character Name--this way we really know it's made by you, and so we can award you with AC prizes if you win! Make sure your AQW name is readable and legible!
• Your pumpkin carving can relate to anything from AdventureQuest Worlds or any other Artix Entertainment game =D
• Your canvas must be a pumpkin or another form of squash and/or gourd.
• The photo of your carved pumpkin must be of the Highest Quality—the bigger and more clear the picture, the better! Make sure that you provide a VALID URL to your photo. Try using a reliable photo uploader like Photobucket, TinyPic or Twitpic.
• You have until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, October 31st to submit a photo of your carved pumpkin!
• Only one photo submitted per person, please.
Have more questions? Check out the Pumpkin Carving Contest Discussion Thread!
Last year was SO MUCH fun and the entire AE Team is really stoked to see this year’s competition.
The Official Pumpkin Carving Contest Forum Post. Where you, yanno, post a pic of your pumpkin.
And remember: be creative, be safe, and more importantly, Carve On!
Tags: contest pumpkin Mogloween Beleen