November 06, 2013
They came, they carved, and they SQUASHED the competition!
Winners of the 2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest have just been announced! And what better way to mash-up these masterpieces than with a video! Click the pic below to watch the whole thing!
OMG, everyone did such an AMAZING job! Here’s a super big THANK YOU to everyone who entered the Pumpkin Carving Contest! Prizes will be awarded tomorrow, since, you know, I’m only ONE girl and there’s like, 70+ winners.
Great job again, and I cannot wait to see what our next contest will be… any ideas? Love to hear ‘em on my Twitter!
September 30, 2013
Calling all Pumpkin Carving Masters!
October is national Mogloween month, overflowing with candy, costumed players, pumpkins… and pumpkin carving contests!
Are you ready to squash the competition with your Artix Entertainment-themed pumpkin carving AND have the chance to win FREE AdventureCoins? You bet your sweet gourd you are! Read the full contest details below, and may the best—or craziest!—pumpkin carving win =D
- 5,000 AdventureCoins for Grand Prize Winner(s)
- 2,000 AdventureCoins for Runner Ups
- Additional AdventureCoins prizes for other great pumpkins who go above and beyond
Read AND follow ALL of these rules BEFORE submitting your entry, or you may be disqualified.
- You CAN carve a pumpkin, squash, gourd, watermelon, potato… any vegetable or fruit you can think of! Get creative!
- Your pumpkin MUST be carved by you
- Your pumpkin MUST be carved in an Artix Entertainment theme, so anything from AdventureQuest Worlds, or EpicDuel, or DragonFable… anything goes so long as it’s recognizably Artix Entertainment!
- Your pumpkin MUST be your own ORIGINAL WORK
- Your photo MUST include your AQW Character Name AND Date on a piece of paper beside your pumpkin, or carved into your masterpiece for those skillful pumpkin’ers!
- Photoshoped names and dates WILL NOT be accepted
- Take the highest quality photo(s) you can of your pumpkin entry so we can see all your detailed work AND read your Character Name and Date
- After you’ve doubled checked all these rules above, post your 2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest Entry to the AQW Contest Twitter page!
- Begins Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
- Ends Thursday, October 31st, 2013, at 11:59pm EST (server time)
- Entries will ONLY be accepted on AQW Contest Twitter
- Winners will be announced following week (assuming the AQW team doesn’t fall into a candy coma after Mogloween night)
- Check out previous years’ winners for inspiration: 2009, 2010, 2011
How exciting! The entire Artix Entertainment Team cannot wait to see what carving creativity hides behind your hero. Show the entire world(wide web) that YOU ARE the Pumpkin Carving Master and claim the Grand Prize of 5,000 AdventureCoins!!!!
Be creative, be safe, and most importantly…
September 26, 2013
Get ready to SQUASH the competition!
Oh. My. Gourd! It’s nearly October! And with everyone’s favorite fall festival Mogloween on the horizon, pumpkins a plenty will be filling the homes of ghouls and boys. Which means this is the perfect time for the highly-anticipated AdventureQuest Worlds Pumpkin Carving Contest!
What: 2013 AQW Pumpkin Carving Contest
When: Tuesday, October 1, 2013, until Thursday, October 31st, 2013, at 11:59pm EST
Where: AQW Contest Twitter Page
Why: To carve (…or DESTROY!) pumpkins for a chance at winning FREE AdventureCoins prizes!
How: Full contest rules coming Monday, September 30th!
…but I know you guys and gals want some info. Like right NOW. So here’s a brief summary of how the contest rules will work:
- pick a pumpkin (or gourd, squash, potato… something like that)
- carve it in an Artix Entertainment theme
- include your AQW Character Name AND date next to your pumpkin
- take a high-quality photo of your masterpiece
- post the link to the AQW Contest Twitter Page
- have a chance at winning AdventureCoins!
Want some pumpkin carving inspiration? Check out our Pumpkin Carving Winners from previous years!
- 2012 NOPE! No contest last year. Why? Cysero decided to have a baby, Alina and Rolith got married, and yours truly was graduating from college. What a bunch of irresponsible game leads =p
Starting Tuesday, October 1st, the 2013 AQWorlds Pumpkin Carving Contest will commence! So get some ideas brewing in that gourd of yours and prove to the world(wide web) that you are the Pumpkin Carving PumpKING!
Or Queen. PumpQueen? Meh doesn’t sound as good. I’ll work on more pumpkin puns, promise. Punkins. Nice comeback.
And on that note…