Dage's Saga Finale Part 1
Battle through the Plane of Judgment to Dage's Palace!
Fight your way through the Plane of Judgment and battle Rhadymanthys, Aeacus and Minos to prove your strength! This installment ends the first half of the Scorned Saga, but it will continue in 2014. Until then, keep battling creatures from the underworld to convince Dage that you're worthy to enter his palace!
This battle's heating up!
Awesome new rare item shops from Nulgath and Dage!
Nulgath is back, and he's got a fiendishly-orange new set for you! Available through the Game Menu in BattleOn, his new Rares shop includes:
- ArchFiend of Nulgath Armor
- ArchFiend Wings of Nulgath (Cape)
- Toxic Stare of Nulgath (Helm)
- Horned DeathGaze of Nulgath (Helm)
- Dual Toxic Bloodletters of Nulgath (Cape)
- Toxic Bloodletter of Nulgath Katana
- Bloodblade of Nulgath
- Facebreaker of Nulgath (Mace)
- SoulSkewer of Nulgath (Staff)
- JaggedReaper of Nulgath (Polearm)
- SightBlinder Axe of Nulgath
- Acid Orb of Nulgath Pet
- Fiend Orb of Nulgath Pet (Legend-only)
ArchFiend Gear... if you prove yourself worthy!
And members of Dage's Undead Legion will love his gorgeous new dark archer gear! Talk to Dage in Battleon to pick up these rares:
- Underworld Archer Armor
- Bow of Judgement
- Poisoned Darts Quiver Cape
- Poisoned Darts Hip-Quiver Cape
- Deathstare Helm
- Otherworldly Deathstare Helm
- One-Eyed Archer Drow Helm
- Eagle-Eye Archer Drow Helm
For more info (and more pics!), read Alina's full post here on all the rare gear:
Dark, Undeadly, Destructive!
New Pets, New Gear, New Shops!
- We've got some new Moglin pets for July! Inspired by the newly released Wolverine and Smurfs movies, you can let Weapon M or Moglette accompany you on your travels through Lore. Or pick up the new royal Moglin baby, Prince Georgie of Lore!
- There's also a new MechQuest shop celebrating our favorite sci-fi game's finale! Defend Lore and all other worlds with the deadly Shadowscythe Mecha suit!
- Don't forget to check out Solrac's Featured Artist shop before it leaves! Now accessible from the Shops page of the game menu.
Here's a rundown of Solrac's mountain of sweet gear!
Don't forget the new Guild release!
AQWorlds Legends can help us test Guild Cities! Check out Alina's Design Notes post for more information on all of the new Guild Cities functionalities.
Upgrade your account to help us break the game!
Aaaaand here's the new GameStop Combo Breaker set!
When you upgrade to test those new Guild Cities, buy your card from GameStop and you'll get this exclusive Combo Breaker set! Available only from July 25 through August 11, 2013. How do you get this set once you've used your card, you ask? Check out the Combo Breaker Breakdown for full instructions!